2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will HHJP interrupt for a break? How long did he give LDB, an hour or so before a break?

Nothing he skipped that part. He say "we don't know how Kronk got the body".

He never explained what happened after GA held Caylee and fell to his knees screaming "What did you do".

I don't think he can gloss over that MAJOR hole in this theory. He better have an explanation for that.

OMG!!! Gail St. John and her video are going to be introduced as evidence for the DT.

Im a bit confused, how did RK get Caylee's body from the Anthony's then?
JB hasn't told us that has he?

Poor Casey was framed by everyone involved ...can we get a big AWWWWW
Hmmm maybe not ??
Caylee was MURDERED and they create THIS???
all this stuff ..nonsense because their client killed her baby . This is making me soo mad

Hopefully the jury will get a whiff of Jose's BS...George raped KC, Lee molested her, George dumped Caylee's body and blamed Casey, Roy moved the body (don't know how he found her) for money, LE was in on a cover up...sniff sniff; something smells a little over the top.

George was keeping his composure but I did see him look over at her with evil in his eyes once. I am hoping he will do the right thing by Caylee!

This was planned, please don't get your hopes up. Remember he admitted under oath that he would do ANYTHING to save Casey.

IMO

Roy Kronk's lawyer had better be filing a lawsuit RIGHT NOW.

And I want to see GA and CA arrested right now. If they are going to say all this is true then they had better be prepared to pay the price.

They probally just got her lethal injection.

You know what? If I was somebody who was very un-familiar with this case, I would be impressed with how JB is presenting ICA's defense. He has not made the connection of how Krunk had possession of Caylee's body, but everything else sounds pretty good. He is doing a much better job than I expected especially after seeing him act like a total asshat for the previous 2 years.

I will now put on my flame retardant suit. :)

It seems so but these promises to the jury are big. I mean I have never seen a defense attorney over promise this much. It was an entire new story with a new witness GA - he also involved Kronk as the one who not only stole the body but disposed of it - but only AFTER George Anthony used his tape on the body. As a juror that has to seem like a large claim - there is NO evidence of any of this just JB's words.

Witnesses will not back him up.

The SA opening was factual and has back up.

Jose went from GA's penis in KC's 8 year old mouth....to GMA and Roy Kronk's reward.

JB......just sunk his own ship. Grab a life jacket KC......you are done!!

Whaaaaaat?? Not that I'm surprised, but goodness, I have certainly missed a lot this afternoon. I guess it's time to go back to page 1 and catch up. It sounds like I'm going to need a barf bag. Or two. Or twelve. And some hip waders to get through all of the, umm, "mud" that the DT is slinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd