2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck?

So GA/KC first held Caylee's drown body...

then somehow RK has her body and is hiding her

he then places her on Suburban to be found for money

then DC and CA also knew that Caylee was placed in the woods??

All I can say about this defense is "what??? how does this make sense?"

moo

So, let me get this right... Caylee was wearing duct tape over her mouth when she drowned?

Jose just took a really inappropriate break in his angry tirade to suddenly and sweetly ask the jury if they wanted a break. And made some small laughter about continuing. Good grief.

OK, now back to outrage.

JB keeps contradicting himself. What he is saying makes NO SENSE what so ever! George and Casey covered the whole thing up after Caylee drowned? Then he goes onto say that Roy Kronk placed the body in the woods. OK JB could you please explain to me HOW the heck Roy Kronk obtained Caylee's body then? Could you also explain to me why the cadaver dogs hit on the sandbox and ALSO why Caylee had duct tape on her mouth? Cause I hate to break it to you but what you are saying makes NO SENSE!!!

How does the prosecution fight this if GA goes on the stand and agrees?

He's already denied it through his attorney. At least the sexual abuse part. And they can impeach him with his deposition.

This was planned, please don't get your hopes up. Remember he admitted under oath that he would do ANYTHING to save Casey.

IMO

Yes, I've been trying to describe the look on GA's face, which is usually so animated and it is resignation. He has been assigned the role of patsy and just accepted it, since he no longer cares what anyone thinks about him. Preventingt he death penalty is what he is about now.....
He and CA have agreed to all this. They lie as always because they know the truth about Casey.

I wonder if this is why they sat on the prosecution's side of the courtroom. They now know what kind of daughter they have.

I think their lawyer must have warned them how bad this was going to be - so no jury selection attendance. But how terrible for them to hear this. I am just bawling despite all the Anthony behavior before this case came to trial. I cannot even begin to imagine how painful this is for them to listen to.

JB you have lost this case in your opening. You do realize that right??

Pull that pocket square out and shove it in your mouth. It's the only chance you have of stopping the insanity that you are amassing.

So, getting this straight...

It's GA's fault because he molested ICA which caused Caylee to drown and then because he yelled at ICA she didn't report the drowning either. GA was going to hide Caylee's body after he wrapped it with Duct tape and had an affair but he didn't get aound to it so RK came in and hid the body after he took everything out of the house to frame ICA along with the police?

Is that about right? :banghead:

He is throwing EVERYTHING at the wall in hopes something will stick, he has, as we suspected, NOTHING.

:floorlaugh: If we see this scenario I'm going to bust a gut!

JB: Re Tony L: He allowed them to bug his phone. He wore a wire. He did everything LE asked.

Here comes TL getting implicated too. Everyone is involved in this I guess.

Does anyone think that George is actually going to confess to multiple crimes, along with Cindy, to get ICA off?

Sexual molestation
Child abuse
Not reporting a crime
Obstruction of Justice
Tampering with evidence
on and on and on....
I vote no....but stranger things have happened and continue to happen.

Not that I needed more reason, but the fact that ICA has allowed this complete BS to be said in court by JB...well...she is now #1 on my list of most evil people in history ever!

"reasonable doubt" - JB is just saying a lot hoping something will stick...

I would refuse to talk to you too JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member