2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant beleive this who made this crap up? I cant wait to hear the talking heads. this defense is laughable. :innocent:

Oh LAWD! InSessions Ryan Smith and Christi will be having a field day over all this...you watch....they will be saying how great "Juannie Cochran's" opening statement was.

BTW..I keep getting booted off WS.....anyone else?

I knew NO WAY IN he77 would ICA say that CAYLEE died on accident on her watch! Knew it, what an evil person she is........

guess what JB... Cindy was working to support ICA and Caylee! to put food on the table... geez!

But if JB's job is to throw things out there that COULD have happened, he is doing that. Again it is hard to look at from a POV that assumes you know nothing or very little about the case...but there are people out there who don't. And some of them might be jurors...or even one might be...
Not really. He's doing a terrible job.

IMO, he sunk his opening statement when he tossed in Kronk, because Baez can't explain how Kronk "got" Caylee.

If I didn't know anything about this case, I would think this opening argument is full of fail, because he's tossing out all this disjointed "could have"; he can't string it together into something coherent, which makes him look desperate and silly.

Apparently though there are at least a few people watching this who are buying it. All Baez needs on the jury is 1.

Just my opinion...

I wasn't going to post during Baez's opening statement, but it's pretty lame as far as powerful opening statements go. I'm not really worried. Once the evidence is presented, hopefully the facts will clear up Baez's mess.

omg...this defense is a HOT MESS!! Even I could have come up with a better defense than this. Insane. And disgusting.

And who keeps rotting garbage in their trunk? If JB is saying it wasn't a body in the trunk...where the heck was the body??? He did admit that she had drowned.

I feel really bad for the jury! They must all have headaches by now! I know I do.

jose says decomp smell from garbage

right

I've had a continuous sneer on my face during the whole of Baez's opening - I'm concerned now it is permanent.

I've never, ever, in my life ever heard of such bs and such disgusting, baseless allegations against anyone other than the defendant. This is truly too much to take......I just don't know what to say.

I hope Lee or someone watches out for George's emotional well being after this...

how come Baez didn't tell everyone where Casey and George put the body before Kronk found it??

How much more pain does George Anthony have to endure in his life?? I truly feel bad for this man.

Well JB DID say one true thing when he said, "This is how this family deal with their problems." Referring to lying and denying.

Boy, oh boy...JB should have stopped after the first ten minutes of his argument, when I was hanging on every word. The DT argument is shocking and terrible, but now my mind is absolutely drifting and I am having to focus with all of my might just to remotely follow his current train of thought. He is rambling, stumbling over words, dropping one issue and picking up where he left off on another one, etc....

jaexs5.jpg

Poor George and Cindy my eye (respectfully to nursebeeme). They obviously had to have signed off on this to save their "beautiful sweetheart". No way will I ever believe otherwise.

Especially being able to sit there with no reaction - they knew EXACTLY what Baez was going to say and signed off on it.

I agree that they were informed in some way ahead of time, but I don't think they would have had to agree to this for it to happen. But maybe I just want to believe until it's proven otherwise that they won't go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole