2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dog couldn't smell decomp in the swamp because there was no decomp...the body was beyond decomposition.

ON a positive note: after JB is done and we take a break...
The SA starts their case in chief! :great: :great:

Please please don't flame me . . . .

There's a lot of holes in what JB is saying . . . . BUT . . . . he's doing . . .

(oh don't flame me!)

He's doing a pretty good job. He's made some great points.

The scary thing is it only takes one juror to buy even half this story. The only saving grace is the jury is instructed that opening statements are not evidence and cannot be used in their deliberations (I think).

So now JB is writing on a white board for the jurors -

CAR
HAIR
DOG
AIR

Way to go JB - Lay it out for the jurors! :loser:

JB picks on the dog, he is retired now. The dog just won't talk to him. Laughing about a dog not being able to testify, hah-hah lets all laugh, now.

I am still waiting for an explanation of what happened in between "George holding drowned Caylee screaming at Casey" and Roy Kronk reporting the skull.

Lock up each and every one of the A's. These crazy people are a danger to themselves and everyone they come in contact with.

If they are not criminal, but I think they are, they are unstable and a danger to others.

Their trademark is arrogance. They treat each other and everyone who dares criticize them with contempt. If this ridiculous ploy manages to get ICA off then they will take their book/movie/miniseries money and hitail it out of Orlando, with a middle finger salute as they leave..

Wow @ JB's talk about "dogs testifying" and "riding three-legged ponies to the finish line"...

This literally is a dog and pony show.

I say this with the utmost of respect....

But even NTS theories made a lot more sense and gave me something to at least ponder....

I nominate this post of the day, with the uptmost respect, of course. :rocker:

Changing the subject, I'm putting myself out here and saying I DO NOT believe George is going to go along with this defense. IMO, he's been checking out of this mess for a while now, and I think he's going to defend himself on the stand.

Did Linda and Jeff have to go out in the hall so they could burst out laughing and give each other high 5's?

Is anyone following tweets from the courtroom? Are there any postings on how the jury looks? Any emotion from them?

Haha, JB says the State is getting desperate! ROFLMAO.....the irony is indeed rich...

Did KC request that white board because she likes House so much?

I am curious as to what evidence they have against casey. Please leave out things like her partying, not calling the police etc... I mean physical evidence. Thanks.

KC was the last person seen with Caylee and there is evidence of decomp and one of caylee's hair with a death band (only found on dead bodies) in Casey's car. Casey's car was in her posession up until 3 or 4 days that it was towed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member