2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope just one , just one family member will speak the truth for Caylee. What could GA be thinking right now?

It is shocking to me that GA will agree to being accused of putting his man part in his daughter's mouth at the age of 13 and then sending her to school, that he was having an affair while his granddaughter is missing, that he would put duct tape over the little baby's mouth for no good reason and most of all that he would NOT call 911 to try and save Caylee and give her a proper funeral.

I just can BELIEVE that this man woudl rather walk around accepting these lies as truth just saw that a daughter he know full well killed his granddaughter coudl walk free.

And then what? She will live with hima nd Cindy and they will be happy again?

MO

IMO there will be no happily ever after. George was giving Casey the evil eye. I believe he may have known the direction the defense was going, but not how far they would throw him under the bus.

So Cindy is the only one coming out looking all lily white according to Baez. Truly sickening.

KC is counting on walking out of the courthouse at the end of this trial. Her plan is to get rid of GA so that it's just CA left as KC will need someone to work and support her when she's back at Hopespring Dr.

moo

I thought GA put the tape on Caylee? Why would KC's fingerprints be on it?

Guys, I want you all to acknowledge that I predicted this.

What did I tell you the defense strategy would be: Jazz Hands

Casey isn't flinching, George isn't flinching... I bet Xanax sales skyrocketed the last few days.

JB keeps shooting himself in the foot - I wonder if that look on her face is her realiztion of how very badly this is going

WHY OH WHY OH WHY is he arguing the evidence that he AGREED to when he said that YES Caylee WAS DEAD and GA and ICA knew it from Day 1????

I know - this is where he is really messing up - if he had left it with just GA as the villain - he would have had a better chance of raising reasonable doubt - then attacking so many, many things - he ends up arguing against himself.

What JB isn't saying is what did they do with the body? Why doesn't he just say what they did with the body if he's going to admit it was an accident?

Doncha know....As George lifted Caylee out of the pool, he noticed that Kronk was coming to read his meter...he handed Caylee to Kronk and told him that he would pay him to take her body and hold it in the back of his truck and place it 4 months later...KC begged her dad to let her give Caylee CPR, but he refused.

Yeah...about as good as JB's defense. *roll-eyes big time* *sarcasm*

I hope Lippman has the lawsuit typed out and ready to file...maybe this is the real reason Conway and Nejame left the Anthony's?

SO there was NO body in the trunk then?

The baby died--George covered it up---Kronk conspired and dumped the body---but she was never in Casey's trunk.

The death smell in the car was just a coincidence, doncha know?

JB is such an uncomfortable public speaker. I'll give it to him that he seems to be giving it his all, but it's so choppy.

Explains ICA not making eye contact, no visits, etc. with her parents...had to set the tone for this side show!

Their trademark is arrogance. They treat each other and everyone who dares criticize them with contempt. If this ridiculous ploy manages to get ICA off then they will take their book/movie/miniseries money and hitail it out of Orlando, with a middle finger salute as they leave..

They certainly are a textbook case of dysfunctional family IMO. I've never been a casey fan, but incest 'could be' an explanation for her inappropriate emotions and lack of empathy and flatness of demeanor.

< shakes head >

From the beginning I did suspect Caylee had drown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor