2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that LDB is heading the defense off at the pass a little by making C&G out to be the most understanding, loving grandparents on earth, if a little clueless about their beloved DD??

Agreed Angelmom,
I sit here actually feeling really bad for CA and GA right now.

I'm sorry if this was asked already but why are CA & GA sitting on the state's side? Was there no room at the defense side?

No matter what you feel about GA nd CA listening to the opening must be horrible stirring up the memnories "watchging sponge bob with JoJo". SA being very respectful of Caylee's relationship with G-parents.

Now saying that the appearance were an illusion. Casey was not working. She "went who knows where". Slight no head shaking from Casey.

dressed in work clothes, universal ID and went "who knows where" for two years

LDB: ICA was not employed, dressed in work clothes, had a Universal ID and went somewhere for 2 years

I can barely hear anything on WESH feed. Anyone have a better feed? Thanks!

3590bkn.jpg

Anyone else think that LDB is heading the defense off at the pass a little by making C&G out to be the most understanding, loving grandparents on earth, if a little clueless about their beloved DD??

Oh yes. Good move LDB!

She dressed in work clothes and went who knows where for two years. Guys, remember to listen to this as if you are the jury and know very little of the case and hear how shocking it is...we know all this..they don't.

ICA not happy. She's getting pissed. She's basically hissing words to the DT.

Now starting to talk about that Father's Day. The working hours of GA & CA. CA taking Caylee to see CA's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3