2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I almost feel like I should applaud.

LDB, you ROCKED it for Caylee! You had a tough job, but you did an amazing job!!!

Thank you for fighting so hard for justice.

I can't stop thinking JB's big 'Ah ha' moment is going to be to have someone come into court, then he will tell the jurors, "Oh, look, it's Caylee Anthony!"
When they look, he will tell them they cannot convict ICA because looking means they have reasonable doubt.

I think I saw this in a movie or something.
there was also a case where the SA said what would you think if the [murdered victim] walked into this courtroom right now? and every head turned to look at the door ... except the defendant

oo god she was fantastic..... I have to head to work now.. hopefully i can catch up before i have to listen to jb's lies and spins...

hug to you all..
Justice for Caylee.

WOW ! ICA looks like she is "about" to become UNGLUED !!

The NO "headshaking" ... unbelievable !

"No one else benefited from Caylee Marie Anthony's death but Casey Anthony. Caylee Anthony's death allowed her mother to live the good life ...at least for 31 days."

No head shaking when they talk about Caylee's face being duct taped. No head shaking when they talk about Caylee being thrown away like garbage...

LDB" gas can taken from Anthony's house had duct tape on it, identical to duct tape on Caylee and same duct tape was on a Caylee missing photo - Winnie Pooh missing from Anthony's house and Laundry bag missing also from the house - Evidence will establish no other reason for placement on the mouth and nose of this child - other than to end this child life
As difficult to believe mother would kill her own child - you will see from the evidence that is what happened -
No one else benefited from the death of Caylee Marie Anthony
Caylee's death allowed ICA to live the good life for those 31 days
Caylee was murdered by ICA
Ask you to return a verdict that reflects the truth of what happened and that ICA is guilty of the Murder of Caylee Marie Anthony

Lunch

KC was able to live that good life for 31 days.

WOW..wait til the jury sees the tattoo......

LINDA is nothing short of amazing!

NOT. A. FREAKING. TEAR when talking about the duct-tape.

Nothing. Just a pure EVIL stare and some swinging on the chair.

The jury will not fail to notice this.

Yup...Cold as ice.

Maybe JB will tell us she has multiple personalities.

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif

Beautiful!!!!!!!
Well done SA!

OMG... This poor woman on HLN is breaking up talking about this~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annwithane