2011.05.24 - What was the biggest shock on the first day of the trial?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What was the biggest shock of the first day of trial?

• That LDB gave the States opening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I don't understand why so many people are shocked and bothered by the 'p' word. A 'p' is a 'p'... it's the anatomical/proper word for that 'part' -- It's not a 'dirty word'. Baez didn't use some nasty slang word, he used the word a doctor would call it. Why is that shocking and inappropriate? I'm not defending the DT, I just think the hoopla surrounding that particular word is uncalled for.

Speaking only for myself, it's not the "p" word that shocked me. It was the statements as a whole that shocked me because what he said, forced oral sex, happened to me when I was a child. Hearing his explicit wording triggered a flood of emotions in me.

I personally didn't find it inappropriate, after all, this is a murder trial and I'm sure we will hear a lot of ugly things, but it did shock me because I wasn't expecting it and because I have personal issues surrounding this that are mine to deal with.

I was shocked, and then I thought "Why didn't she tell LE, if that's what really happened? Why wait until trial?

The SA claim didn't shock me what did was the extent of it, we knew /well suspected for days that George was going to be thrown under the bus. We have heard the abuse stories but they were vague so for JB to throw out such graphic images it was startling to hear. It wasn't the term pen*s it was the graphic image he painted when he used it. I think it would have made anyone ill. Especially when he threw in the comments about going out to play afterwards and going off to school. All the images of childhood innocence that was so grossly violated. It was a visual that I wish i never ever had to endure :( it was vile. His remarks did what he intended them to do made us look at ICA as an innocent victim(even if it was just for that brief moment for some). Do i believe it? don't know is my honest answer but i hope it is 100% false as i would for any victim of this.

Drowning in the pool, well i think there may be truth in this just not the accident part of it. I do not give credence to George being a part of that.

RK well that for me is the real shocker not that the DT haven't went after him in the past but to suggest he kept the body for so long, not to mention somehow managed to be in possession of Caylee in the first place (that was really hard to find a way to express that sorry) Just seemed well i cannot even find the words.. :banghead:

Maybe this have been proposed already, but it appears that the defense is claiming RK held the body, because when he claimed it was there, nothing was found, then later, it was found at or near that location. Is it plausable that he DID find the body, or SIGNS of a body being there, the body was MOVED by ICA (explaining the odor in the trunk), nothing found, then moved BACK to the location after the search of that area is over.

I was watching Joy Behar last night and she seems to be buying the DT's theory. She was very hostile about GA and accused him of throwing his daughter under the bus. Behar said she would lie, do anything to save her daughter.Lisa Bloomberg asked her is she would do that even if her daughter had killed her grandaughter. She said YES. What's scary is Behar seems to actually be buying the sexual abuse. I usually like Behar, but after last night, I don't know.

I was flipping channels last night and caught just that little bit of Joy's show...guess I'll have to add her show to the list with InSessions and JVM...you know, the list of shows not to waste my time on any more. I was steamed when I heard her.:maddening:

I was flipping channels last night and caught just that little bit of Joy's show...guess I'll have to add her show to the list with InSessions and JVM...you know, the list of shows not to waste my time on any more. I was steamed when I heard her.:maddening:

I love my children as well, but if one of them committed a heinous crime, while I would want them to get a FAIR trial, I would still expect them to pay for their crime.

Another interesting thing to consider, DAD is a bad guy for not admitting to the molestation (thereby DESTROYING his life, possibly going to PRISON, and as a CHILD MOLESTOR, none the less), but why not MOM? I mean MOM could have "lied" and said SHE did it, and go to jail as an older woman who would do short time in minimum security.

Joy is a man hater.

Something brought up was the time from the day it was towed to the time it was picked up. Using the timeline to indicate blame on the part of GA.

Okay, towed on the 30th of June. Have to wait four days to mail something to the owner. Four BUSINESS DAYS. Okay, July 1, 2, 3 and 7TH, because Friday was the FOURTH OF JULY< a Federal holiday, NOT a business day, so the mail doesn't go out till the EIGHT of July, two days to go, they get it on Friday, pick up the car on Monday the 14th. No big deal.

I hope the prosecution reads this.

There are so many threads that I am not sure which is best to comment. This seems most appropriate. My thought is that JB is most impressive for the prosecution.

(after almost 3 years....really?)

seriously, the best you got?

You can fool come of the people some of the time
but you can't fool all the people all of the time

they are trying to do just that wake up AMERICA!

:loser:

WELCOME to that club...can't stand that woman...I'm still tryng to figure out who truly thinks she is funny...She only likes people who agree with her--polically as well (that is all I will say there)---I was flipping thru the channels and saw her say she would LIE for her child....shameful!!!!!!!!:loser:

Dr. Drew isn't much better.......:loser:

There are so many threads that I am not sure which is best to comment. This seems most appropriate. My thought is that JB is most impressive for the prosecution.

(after almost 3 years....really?)

seriously, the best you got?

somehow being charged with MURDER is better than coming forth for NEGLECT (according to what he said GA said toher....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker