2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron - Caylee never spent the night at TonE's appt.

ICA is furious! I think the "I" in ICA could be for IRATE right now. She's red and shooting daggers at CC. He's nervous and seems very honest so far. Oh, and he's cute as a peach.

I bet JB's gonna try to beat him up.

MODS....any thoughts on possibly having a separate thread for each witness as they testify instead of just a morning and afternoon thread? It would make it easier down the road to find a certain witnesses testimony. Thanks for the consideration!!!

Can't happen today, but I will put it up for mod/admin consideration. My first gut instinct is to say on first glance it seems impossible. :( There just are not enough mods to be able to be online during the day to open & close these threads between each witness as they are called to the stand. That is a lot more work than it appears to be and we would need several mods online during the day at the same time. Right now, we don't have that available to us.

Until then, you guys are more than welcome to open a new topical thread to discuss the particular witnesses' testimony. I would suggest holding off until AFTER they finish testifying....especially some of these "quick" testimonies.

Caylee never spent the night... building motive for her to kill Caylee because Tony didn't want kids, but if he had a kid he wanted a boy.

35jezib.jpg

Just said ICA spent the night but not Caylee

Reason Casey is shooting him daggers is he's participating in a trial where her conviction (and death) is being sought. That's Casey. If they're not for you, they're against you.

Looking straight at ICA
traildayone8.jpg

I thought the defense was seated on the other side of the courtroom with their backs to the wall so people couldn't see their laptops etc.

I think he is looking at the jury box in that screen shot :twocents:

Oh boy, the premiere tickets again! Didn't she promise the same thing to Lee and Mallory? And didn't come through with them!

ICA is furious! I think the "I" in ICA could be for IRATE right now. She's red and shooting daggers at CC. He's nervous and seems very honest so far. Oh, and he's cute as a peach.

I agree, but that is not very wise. The jury can see this is a nice young man caught up in a horrid mess.

I think hes prepared for it and will hold up:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson