2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not the ones on trial for murdering their 2 year old baby girl, this is all about Casey and her behaviors. Not those of these poor unfortunate people she drug into her lies & schemes & murder plan.

She didn't 'drag' some of them into bed with her, I bet they went pretty willingly.

Hmmm- HHJP came back from the sidebar looking quite pleased with himself. This young man keeps swallowing like he's feeling nauseous....

The state had to withdraw their questions re: the phone calls and JB is now up

Isn't this also the guy whose nametag "Chris" KC had in her possession?

(Didn't I see a doc dump photo of contents of "work bag"?)

someone mentioned in one of the threads that ID could have been from Jesse's brother...iirc his name is Chris..but i may be wrong...:innocent:

I can see JB is going to say "casey told you her daughter was missing correct" yeah JB that was AFTER Caylee was reported missing

They're not allowed to do that in the guilt phase because they refused the State access to Casey to do their own evaluation. They have no evidence to present to the jury about any psychological issues Casey may have been having. Only their word... which is not evidence!

I've never seen a case where the DT didn't use psych records to use them for mitigation. So I suspect that the reason the DT is keeping the psych records secret at all costs because they say, IMO, that ICA has nothing wrong with her other than she's a narcissistic psychopath capable of killing her child. The DT just can't let that become known. That information would be damning to the DT and ruin their accident theory.

IMO, JMO, MOO etc etc

So in reality Caylee wasnt being dumped off on Cindy, Casey seems to have taken her everywhere. I am not getting why she just wasn't left home.

Well George and Cindy worked! They had to pay for the home they were leaving KC. And to feed them and to give KC a car and put gas in it not to mention clothes. JMO

I can't believe her defense team- they really should have instructed her better in the importance of not reacting to certain testimony so overtly.

It is so telling. No doubt the jury can't tear their eyes off her when she starts acting up like that.

Hope she doesn't try to play poker in prison.

JB now asking new question - Casey didn't like to go out or drink because she didn't like to leave Caylee with her mother or her father?

He says yes!

:eek: :eek:

ICA this afternnon is busily working on papers (as opposed to sitting there stonily as she was yesterday)

JB now asking punish/torture questions

Poor guy looks scared to death. He agreed that he advised law enforcement that she did not like to go out to drink because she did not like to leave Caylee with her mother and father.

See??? Gave in to JB and the inmate again. To heck with justice for Caylee. Just accommodate and coddle Casey.

Caylee's affection was genuine because she was 2 years old, they don't know any other way...I am tired of this question already!

Casey's sex life is just that- her sex life. As long as it's between two consenting adults, I don't judge her. Some people have very active sex lives and need or want that connection.

But as far as I know, none of the men she was sleeping with had dead or missing children out there while they were sleeping with her. To me, it's knowing her child was dead, and my personal opinion is that she put these guys/her relationships ahead of Caylee.

I agree with you but that wasn't really my point. Some of these posts put these guys on a pedestal and I'm confused as to why, since at that moment in time they were living the same type of life she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx