2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem with that is that KC would be "performing" when observed by anyone...the state needs to show the "silent videos" with Caylee practically BEGGING for KC's attention (When KC was ALONE with Caylee)

I wholeheartedly agree! Those videos were the perfect example of Caylee not getting her needs met. She was confused, wanting to get her Mom's attention (the videographer) . . .she kept trying to engage kc in conversation . . no response! It was confusing for me to watch . . .let alone be the child who is learning how to gage herself and her own emotional state compared to her primary care provider . . . .hard to know how to calm yourself down if no one ever showed you how . .. .

Is that big box of evidence with a big 53 on it mean that there are at the very least 52 others just like it?

Day is over folks....
or not
JBP said we'll take a brief recess after the jury left.

From Twitter:

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
HA! Cheney was in his best foghorn-legnhorn mode questionning witness and when he was done..witness busted into laughter!

RedHuber Red Huber
At 4:40pm It appeared that George Anthony looked toward his daughter #caseyanthony.

KC just said "Oh well" to JB as the jury was filing out.

Trying to get some work done on an album layout with a deadline so listening to live.cc.com in background but have to keep jumping back to you guys to see if I really heard what I thought I heard. Wow!!! CM is quite the charmer. He makes JB look almost competent.

Not done... brief recess nad HHJP addressing something - jury just dismissed

Jury excused at 4:45. If I was on this jury, i would be pizzed. I would prefer to work later so that I could get home.

Brief recess. Guess there is something that needs to be addressed without the jury.

I sit here and think if ICA did not state that she was conducting her own investigation during those 31 days...we probably wouldn't be seeing all these witnesses testifying to what she was doing during that time...

But the state hasn't presented the evidence that Casey said that's what she was doing - so the jury is seeing these guys all out of context IMHO.

I don't know why they didn't open with the 911 calls. Then the LE plus the statements Casey gave THEN go into what was REALLY happening during all that time. How does the jury know these were all lies if they don't know the lies she told in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop