2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA claims to be getting texts from work about things they needed...told witness she was an event co. they discussed common issues with the job....

It sounds like Casey told Melissa England that she got a text from her work solely so that she could brag about being an "event planner." Also, it shows that maybe she could be a good liar b/c Melissa England, who also had done some event planning, seemed to believe her.

vmujo0.jpg

ICA always looks mean when there is a (rival?) young female on the stand.

This witness sounds like she has her act together, nice girl.

Amy also told LE she woke up *in a different pair of pants* than she went to bed in the night of the sleepwalking/"hiding money" incident.

You know, as mad as it makes me that ICA keeps shaking her head in disagreement and virtually testifying from the defense table... I hope she keeps doing it! There has not been one witness she hasn't disagreed with and I know the jurors are watching her like a hawk and starting to think "How can all these witnesses be lying, and ICA is the only one telling the truth". Keep shaking it Casey! Keep rolling your eyes! Makes your trip to Lowell and the needle come that much sooner!

Why does he complain about not having the files when he sends someone else to go and get them. It just makes him look more incompetent than he already is.

Agree ... JB and DT are totally unprepared ...

It is obvious that the DT is going in "chronological order", starting with ICA's "friends and boyfriends" ... so you would "think" that JB should have brought in these files ...

:waitasec: JB could be doing this ON PURPOSE because he wants the SA to give him the "order" that witnesses will be called so he does not have to go retrieve all of his files -- says it too many files to bring in.

Just another one of JB's low level tactics ...

Yes, I read the detailed timeline yesterday by Rose. 2 weeks or so before KC stole AH's checkbook, $400 went missing and KC made up some wack story that AH hid the money while sleepwalking. :lol::banghead:

:lol: How does she know that? She must have been awake to see Amy hide the money so she also must know where Amy hid it. :banghead:

ICA talked about wanting to leave Orlando with Caylee, because the FL schools were not good and she wanted her to get a good education.

Witness says she and ICA went to dinner together...just the 2 of them

Casey told her she wanted to move because the school system isn't that good

That just creeps me out....ICA talking about leaving Orlando because the school system isnt that great....after Caylee has died.

witness says she asks q's about Caylee, nothing major..though and was left w/the impression that Caylee was fine...nothing wrong.

You know, as mad as it makes me that ICA keeps shaking her head in disagreement and virtually testifying from the defense table... I hope she keeps doing it! There has not been one witness she hasn't disagreed with and I know the jurors are watching her like a hawk and starting to think "How can all these witnesses be lying, and ICA is the only one telling the truth". Keep shaking it Casey! Keep rolling your eyes! Makes your trip to Lowell and the needle come that much sooner!

I sure hope they're seeing it and thinking that!

ICA talked about wanting to leave Orlando with Caylee, because the FL schools were not good and she wanted her to get a good education.

This makes me absolutely sick. All while she knew her daughter lay dead off the side of a road. Ugh I may need to take a break from this.

First of all I'm irritated by Voyaaauugghh. I thought it was Voyig.

Second, did she get to say about the AH sleepwalking story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily