2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all see Jeff Ashton making those WTF faces a little while ago? Wonder what that was about, I had company and missed it.

I hope ANYONE going to Law school watching this will take note on what NOT to do regarding Beaz.

Do any of Casey close friends at the time still live in Orlando?

Tony? Ricardo? Troy? Amy? etc.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Baez's line of questioning these young witnesses is actually helping the prosecution.

No mother, no parent, with any sense of parental love and/or responsibility, is going to believe that Casey already knew that Caylee was dead due to an accident, yet was able to act as if nothing was wrong.

A parent who has just lost their child just days or weeks previous to these events being testified to, is going to be in deep grieving processes.

They are not going to be happy go lucky, having the time of their life, dancing the nights away with multitudes of young men and women, and sharing the beds of a whole array of different men.

Ugly coping, my hiney.

Jose is tainting this jury. HHJP better put a stop to it! Hold him in contempt!

IMO, JB should have passed on this witness. His questions are awful, and hopefully the judge is putting a kabosh on them right this minute. This is a witness he should not be drawing more attention to. I hope the jury is smart enough to see through his cheap tricks.
KC did not get the cream of the crop in this defense atty.
:cow:

I'm starting to think its for camera time.....:banghead:

She didn't tell you about when she was 10 years old...

Uh, i thought she was 8 JoseB

Depends on which story Casey was referring to.

She more than likely has stories from all ages up til she killed her daughter.:banghead:

:sick:Lies:sick:Lies:sick:Lies:sick:Lies:sick:Lies and more Lies:sick:

So is Casey crying again now that they are bringing up the horrors of her childhood that now started when she was TEN and not EIGHT?

Quick out of line question...out of line from today's witnesses...

Is Rob Dick supposed to testify? Is he on the state's witness list? I cannot wait until he tells the story of how she wanted to know how she looked for the media. Also Tracey Mc? Whether or not she can testify as to ICA picking out what she should wear the next day for the cameras. This is only going to get better.

Jose <modsnip> dances to his own tune. Rules don't apply to him just like rules didn't apply to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member