2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did say that they did not sift through the bag just looked into it.

OK, clearly Mr Birch was concerned and suggested GA pop the trunk, and, I speculate, Mr Birch kept his opinion about the smell from GA because he didn't want to alarm him. This neutralises him not phoning the police about the smell. He's just shown that he is a concerned citizen and did what he could at the time, IMO.

Exactly. He definitely was in awkward situation. What was he supposed to say, "Gee, I hope your daughter or granddaughter isn't in the trunk because that's the smell of decomp"? If I were in that situation, I wouldn't be able say anything either. He was probably shocked and couldn't come to terms with what his brain was telling him, poor guy.

I wonder if Jose is going to get his calendar out again for Simon. ;)

If JB gets nasty with this witness, he is going to look like a bully. He needs to treat this witness as nicely as possible.

I recall GA saying a little prayer before the trunk was opened...that his daughter or granddaughter or both weren't in there.

Baez isn't going to trip this guy up....SB is honest and smart!

JB as usual getting everything backwards. Simon Birch very clear about what he remembers and what he does not remember.

Trying to put words in his mouth about the gas can. Didn't you say he brought the gas first?

What does it matter if they put the gas in first or opened the trunk first? I'm confused.

Bag was light, this point was DRIVEN HOME by SB. So the smell in the bags was the adipocere on the paper towels. Poor Caylee. It was part of her.

Is there evidence of paper towels with adipocere?

Oh lord... trying to discredit him with his deposition. Does it really matter if they put gas in first or opened the trunk first?! NO! A baby was DEAD in that trunk!

Why does it matter if they put the gas in first or opened the trunk first?

JB going for the AHA moment tripping SB up with which order he said everything happened.

Does it REALLY matter whether the trunk was opened first or the gas went in first????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez