2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were on the jury JB would have lost all credibility with me. He's just incompetent. Along with that I find him unlikeable. It is such a torture to watch him struggling to form the most basic of questions and his inability to incorporate his errors into experience so that he doesn't constantly repeat them.

That was a great response. GA wishes there was a lot he had done differently.

I SOOOO want to say

Well as a mother, if your child drowns in a pool, YOU CALL THE POLICE, DON'T YOU?

duh

Baez..I don't remember Casey EVER EVER calling LE to say Caylee was missing..I remember Cindy calling.

What JB is doing to GA should be criminal!!!!

Amazing, JB is asking GA why he didn't call police if he smelled a dead body.

GA saying he didn't know at the time it may be evidence.

JB is trying to maneuver GA into a corner.

I must have clicked on the wrong website- I thought I was going to watch the Casey Anthony trial.
This is obviously George Anthony on trial.

So is JB fully aknowledging that the smell in the car was decomp?

Does anyone know if I can stream this to my iPhone? I don't WANNA leave work, but I have to!

from wftv
For those who want to to watch our livestream on their phones, download the Skyfire browser www.skyfire.com then open the www.wftv.com website, click on the Casey Anthony tab, when the video comes up, it will may say you need the latest version of Flash. Click where the video should be, and the Flash site will open. Click download. Once it's downloaded, refresh the www.wftv.com webpage, and click the bottom left link that says "video", it will open the video for you.

If I had thought it was evidence at the time, I wouldn't havemoved it.

JB recounts this scenario to George: you say a silent prayer, please don't let this be my Casey or my Caylee, Casey doesn't react, doesn't flinch.

Casey watches JB bully her father, plead with JA to "make him stop" and she just coldly watches it happen.

Bet she's still thinking about that photo of her high-heeled shoes.

My God! Baez is putting the noose around his own client's neck and tightening it with every word out of his mouth. He's digging himself deeper and deeper with this line of defense and his attack on George. The jury will NOT like this one bit. JMO

I want to scream SO LOUDLY. What did KC do when SHE smelled the decomp in her car?! SHE DUMPED HER CHILD IN THE WOODS AND ABANDONED HER CAR!

JB: u as former PO know, if u move that car, u r moving evidence at that time

I honestly don't know how the jury can believe George hid Caylee's body or how the jury can find a reasonable doubt from George's testimony. wth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela