2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, if I am on the jury, I have to wonder why JB is AGAIN objecting to this evidence. If she is innocent, what could it hurt? :waitasec:

FG: mr L I am showing you LZ do you recognize?

yes

FG: what are they?

a convo between me and Casey

FG: on various dates?

have you had a chance to review them?

yes

FG: are they are true and accurate representation of the convos you had between ? and june 12th of 2008.

yes

FG: at this time LZ moved into evidence.

JB: we object and ask to be heard on that

HHJP: your mic is not on

JB: I will speak louder. We object and we have additional arguments on this matter, an extensive amount of time...

HHJP: side bar

I am going to make candy and call it the "side bar." :floorlaugh: :crazy:

JA threw out a hypothetical to GA that JB objected to and HHJP overruled about Caylee drownling and GA putting her in a field and then there being nothing for him to 'step back from' as there would be no body in the car....

As much as I am so tired of the sidebars, and the constant ridiculous objections to every piece of evidence the SA's are entering... it's working in the SA's favor. Why object to everything if your client is innocent of murder, because the baby drowned? The jury IMO will get fed up with it as well!

FG w/TL
TL: multiple conversations w/TL & kc . . .on various dates . . . April 2008 to 6/12/08 . . .DT wants object and ask for add'l argument on the matter . . .extensive period of time . . .approach Sidebar!!!

oh now kc is avoiding looking @ TL . . . got Thwart Atty chatting w/kc . . . available to chat . . .(IMO KC is not impressed . . . she is stuck talking to this Atty and TL is right over there . . .)

Can someone tell me why HHJP is allowing JB to treat George so disrespectfullly? With any other witness that would not be allowed, IMO. Why George?

These cover an extensive period of time. Excuse me, extensive?

Sorry abrupt below:

It was only the few days before Caylee was gone and any remaining couple of weeks afterward that KC was trying to trap TonE.

I know DT has to object for legal reasons, it is required, but this too shall not work in the appeal process.

Cindy had been having pretty constant contact with Casey by phone and by texting. So he was not instantly going to assume she or Caylee were dead.
They went and found Casey that very day and called 911. So he did not ignore the situation at all.

that's what needs to come out - and will come out - I would really love a peek at the state's strategy for playing these cards

George went out the door of the courtroom; his attorney, Mr. Lippman followed him. Jeff Ashton walked right out behind them; I am certain that Mr. Ashton went to console George.

That was one ugly, disgusting display put on by Baez.

And Casey should be melting into the floor from shame at putting her father through this ordeal.

It makes me sick.

Yep. If for some reason, GA didn't think it was possible that ICA would try and blame this whole thing on him, he surely gets it now.
Honestly, this is heartbreaking.

What is Cindy doing? Writing a book?

So whats your prediction on what that secret was. In case It dont get entered into court as fact

TL told the court last night that the 'big secret' was that LA tried to "feel her up" ie touch her chest. JB tried to force him to say GA abused her too but TL said all he could recall was a matter of discipline as a child, GA hit her. No sexual abuse by GA ever mentioned. JB did not like that answer!

No prediction, I heard it. The secret she told Tony was that LA "tried to feel her up" but, "she said it didn't happen". So he never actually touched her according to TL- according to ICA.

Also that George 'hit' her (he took that as discipline) but no mention of GA EVER sexually assaulting her.

Wonder why JA didn't ask GA if he was getting updates on the inmates where abouts thru CA?

It makes me sick that George was trying to protect KC since '08 and now it's backfiring on him. What a shame! KC is truly a sociopath!
MO

For everyone asking what happen with JA and GA

Thanks Chiquita

JB: Mr Anthony the reason you drove that car home and didn't call the police is because you knew Caylee was dead.

I did not

JB: and you knew if you distanced yourself and was at work you wouldn't be questioned didn't you?

no

JB: you knew as ex LE to stay away as far as possible.

sustained

JB: we will come back to this at a later time

HHJP: redirect Mr. Ashton?

JA: what date was that certified mail placed on your door?

before sunday, a few days prior to that.

JA: he asked you about distancing your self from a piece of evidence in this case? Recall?

yes

JA: let me tell you a hypathetical Caylee drown and then you took her body and disposed of it in a field.

HHJP: don't answer until I tell you to

JA: if you took that little girls body and dumped in in the swamp there would be no evidence in the car?

no sir

JA: so there would be nothing to run away from

HHJP: may the witness stand down, can he stand down? Mr. Anthony you may step down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3