2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Birch saw pizza box and papers, but nothing food-related. Bag was light. Just household trash.

I don't like him saying that there wasn't a chicken in the bag as the source of the smell. He just said human decomp smell was unique. :maddening:

I thought he said "There's your odor right there" referring to the bag in a statement he made.

SB has a great recollection unless he read his transcripts over recently.

He was thrust into a very tragic and public case. It would be traumatic. I'd think I'd remember everything about it.

There goes the pizza, the banana, the cheese, anything else Baez tried to blame the smell on in earlier hearings. I'm guessing there was no dead squirrel either. HA!

Side by side at trunk - odor even stronger - flies flew out - saw garbage bag (one) - doesn't remember any other items - looked in garbage bag because of odor -

Hi, YellowSubmarine. Two decades ago, I was there when homicide detectives opened a trunk on a side street in lower Manhattan. Several of them lit cigars to cover the strong scent. When they opened the trunk, flies flew out....

There goes another part of the DT's ridiculous theory. If GA had any part of this, there is NO WAY he suggests opening that bag in front of Mr. Birch.

IIRC there was a statement by someone was there not...."Oh here's what's causing your smell."

Who was that??

Wouldn't the document te Anthony's received in the mail regarding the car tell them to bring gas along with other things necessary to release the car? Seems like the tow yard would know the car was out of gas and wouldn't want te A's coming down and not able to take the car. Just wondering because I know that's where JB is going to go with this :/

I don't like him saying that there wasn't a chicken in the bag as the source of the smell. He just said human decomp smell was unique. :maddening:

I thought he referenced that as to the weight of the bag, that it didn't weigh as much as 1/2 a chicken would in that bag?!?!

You know... for those who have smelled human decomp (myself included), all this talk of the odor really triggers that smell coming back. :(

When I talk about it or read about it I can smell it all over again like it was yesterday and I can even almost taste it on the back of my tongue in in my throat. :sick:

IF George gets on the stand again AND IF not answered, Baez will ask How did George know to bring gas cans to put gas in the car.

He already admitted Casey was stealing gas cans and got caught with them. He knew she stole gas previously. He should just state the truth which could be, she didn't have a job, money, and often stole gas from him. He simply came prepared for an empty tank.

IMO

OK, clearly Mr Birch was concerned and suggested GA pop the trunk, and, I speculate, Mr Birch kept his opinion about the smell from GA because he didn't want to alarm him. This neutralises him not phoning the police about the smell. He's just shown that he is a concerned citizen and did what he could at the time, IMO.

Bag was light, this point was DRIVEN HOME by SB. So the smell in the bags was the adipocere on the paper towels. Poor Caylee. It was part of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez