2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you of course would never obstruct justice and you would never allow someone to drive a car away that may have evidence of a homicide. Seriously JB! He didn't know anything was wrong!!! He's not on trial here!

Exactly. He definitely was in awkward situation. What was he supposed to say, "Gee, I hope your daughter or granddaughter isn't in the trunk because that's the smell of decomp"? If I were in that situation, I wouldn't be able say anything either. He was probably shocked and couldn't come to terms with what his brain was telling him, poor guy.
Ok but if he is sure it is decomp, and he has been told this missing grandkid. At the point the car is opened he should have though of hey let me call the police. If he was sure.

Obstruction of justice OMG please JB

He will try to throw anybody and everybody under

Is he really insinuating that Mr. Birch did something wrong? OMG! There it is! "You didn't call the police"

George holding his finger to his lips asking Cindy to be quiet, trying to pay attention after she said something to him while Jose questions Simon.

I have to say, I feel sorry for George. This is ridiculous! IMO George would not be this stupid!

showing CA and GA she is saying something to him and he is putting finger in front of mouth like he is saying shhhh

Its so surreal listening to JB ask questions related to his fictional accident theory. You expect him to defend the murder charges against his client, but instead he takes each witness right down the rabbit hole into Wonderland.

I'm getting really angry. ICA slimes everything that comes in contact with her and her enablers.

I knew they were going to blame him for not calling LE

I see where Baez is going with this, but I don't think it will play with the jury.

JB......you obtained a sequestered jury. STOP bringing up the publicity.

We know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member