2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Karas just said everyone is saying how nice Casey was and how good she was with her daughter. Well all the people saying that had only known her for a short time, she had very few long time friends, all newer friends.

Well I had to take my puppy out so she could do her business, again, I missed Mallory, I can't believe she is gone already, that was fast!!! What happened? Didn't JB ask her any questions?

This trial is going to go on longer than OJ if JB doesn't stop objecting every five minutes. I understand the need to get all these objections on the record, but seriously!

Is this the same guy who went to see her early on in jail? Wasn't that guys name Waters?

This trial is going to go on longer than OJ if JB doesn't stop objecting every five minutes. I understand the need to get all these objections on the record, but seriously!

He needs to be consistent in the content he objects to imo.

Beth karas just made a good point...children love their parents no matter what...even if they are mean to them in private.. I add, esp. when they are so young

The jury heard "special bond"...it was points for the DT. Now the State will do something to ERASE said points, but at this point ...it WAS points for the DT.

Fer goodness sake...after reading Mallory's depo, for as little as they questioned her, why on earth did they even have her on the stand? I guess we now know where family loyalty really lies....or am I being bi*chy...maybe they still support KC , but will tell the truth and won't give the state more than they ask for.

Cindy said something to George and George nodded.

Now I am having doubts....after Mallory. If the entire clan hasn't stopped in their tracks and changed direction, I'm not so sure they aren't playing along with the defense. Maybe GA just couldn't actively throw himself under the bus, he had to defend himself to some extent. But if the rest of the family, Lee included, goes along.....:banghead:

Baez doesn't want this trial to end - he knows what the verdict will be...

Yeah, and John Wayne Gacy was supposedly a great guy too.

Beth Karas just said everyone is saying how nice Casey was and how good she was with her daughter. Well all the people saying that had only known her for a short time, she had very few long time friends, all newer friends.

Tee Hee announcer on IS said FG was getting ready to go back to the pedistool. :giggle: I think she meant podium.

:cow:

Why in GODS GREEN EARTH would KC keep PRETENDING her daughter was alive if she was FORCED into a cover-up by her sex-fiend father????

Wouldnt she start telling people Caylee was away somewhere far far away??? Or that she had given Caylee up for adoption or ANYTHING other than she was *aroun* but with a nanny?

WHY CANT THE DT SEE THAT THEIR COCKAMAMIE CONSPIRACY THEORY MAKES NO SENSE?!?!

sorry for the caps guy. I am starting to blimin' CRAZY with the stupidity that is being displayed!

When you get to WFTV.com, click on the live blog. That is the page that has the two cameras one on Casey and on witness, etc.

Because Mallory cried? Mallory could have gotten emotional having to say that despite ICA's team allegations and that is probably why ICA cried as well because she knows darn well what she is saying about her family isn't true. Mallory also loved Caylee and if she believes Casey is guilty that may make her uncomfortable to admit she didn't recognize a problem. All testimonies are given under oath, so they have to tell the truth and the truth is Casey put on an act in front of everyone. Where's the problem?

Would you feel closer now than before if you thought the person had murdered a little girl?

Regardless of whether you buy the states or defense theory of what happened, I think it's amazing how ICA went about her daily life as if nothing had ever happened. There are few human beings on this planet that could completely disregard the trauma of a human being, let alone a family member, let alone their own child, being dead. Even OJ didn't show this complete disregard after the fact.

It's an interesting study on the human mind and how someone as deranged as ICA processed this stuff.

Why is everyone being so hard on Mallory? Of course she's emotional. She's basically part of the family, and has been around Caylee quite a bit. I'm sure. She's human, and been through things no one should ever have to go through. I think she did well, and I don't think it's very nice for people to say unkind things about her because she cried. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker