2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why didn't the SA ask Cindy why she stopped looking for the nanny six weeks ago? Did she not know what Cindy might say? That is supposed to be the reason to refrain from an obvious question...

I believe she knew what CA would say but a meeting between ICA's atty & the A's may not be allowed in?

I believe she knew what CA would say but a meeting between ICA's atty & the A's may not be allowed in?

Or was she afraid Cindy might blurt out " Because I finally realized Casey killed Caylee" and cause a mistrial?

Cindy and George have known all about ICA taking Caylee to parties and apts. and sleeping with boyfriends. All of this info is in depositions. Before, they chose to ignore it or make excuses. I don't think they are upset about any of that. It's being accused of of covering up Caylee's death by GA and the implication that CA left the ladder attached that FINALLY got through to these people. The sexual abuse allegations have been out there for a while, also.

How could CA not be upset about "any of that" when she pulled a fit over Jesse just laying in ICA's bed with baby Caylee? She kicked Jesse out of the house & they were even engaged at the time IIRC.

Or was she afraid Cindy might blurt out " Because I finally realized Casey killed Caylee" and cause a mistrial?

That would've been a real "bombshell"! :rocker:

Even in her very emotional state I can't see CA ever going that far, besides, I don't know whether CA even believes that..My guess is she'll always think whatever happened was an 'accident' no matter what may seem logical or what evidence comes out..Her brain can't process the other scenario..It's way, way too painful for her.

Fast forward to the day of judgement in court...How do you think KC will react if the jury finds her GUILTY?

You know what I have always noticed about the pictures though? ICA is posing, trying to bring focus on herself with that awful fake toothy grin. Her expression is not that of a besotted mother enjoying her precious baby. It is a "How can I look hawtt for the camera while holding a baby?" look.

Thank you, RD. An astute observation. I noticed this from the start (I am a pr person); it's very deliberate and consistent. Caylee is not the featured subject in the 2-shots., she was a prop. Caylee got her picture taken a lot. The relationship was thru photography. They were alone a lot. MO.

It's a shame the jury was excused before Casey's meltdown. I wish they could have seen it and thought about it over the holiday.

If Cindy had been excused before the jury was do you think Casey would have acted the same? Would she have had enough smarts to exert some self control so the jury wouldn't see her in such a bad light?

I'm not sure. But she does seem to have a lot of "awareness" as to who is and isn't watching her! I know she can play it up ~ but can she play it down, too?

It's a shame the jury was excused before Casey's meltdown. I wish they could have seen it and thought about it over the holiday.

If Cindy had been excused before the jury was do you think Casey would have acted the same? Would she have had enough smarts to exert some self control so the jury wouldn't see her in such a bad light?

I'm not sure. But she does seem to have a lot of "awareness" as to who is and isn't watching her! I know she can play it up ~ but can she play it down, too?
Hi EU !

I think Casey is more than capable of controlling herself in front of the jury. Has she thrown a tantrum when the jury was present ? I don't remember seeing it.

Can someone give a direct link to Caseys tantrum? Also, anyone know of or have any links to recordings of full trial coverage from last week? TIA!!

Can someone give a direct link to Caseys tantrum? Also, anyone know of or have any links to recordings of full trial coverage from last week? TIA!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 16 - 5/28/11 Part 7 (Casey REALLY Crying In Court )

...it's also of interest to notice how she glares at cindy when the (cry fest) break is over and cindy returns..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JtfGDdTjE0&feature=related[/ame]

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 16 - 5/28/11 Part 8 (Cindy Anthony)

Poor KC. I'm sure she thought everything was going to go well, but eegadz! the tables are turning right now.

Did anyone notice the look on the curly blonde woman's face while KC was whining? The look in her eyes remind me of someone who's had enough of this carp, but she's got to go along with it anyway. Disdain for sure.

no doubt about it. the body language expert notes the lawyer has her hand clenched, saying it denotes anger.

but the look on the lawyers face is clear: this is bs.

interestingly the lip readers had the lady lawyer first trying to defend CA, and then, when ICA persisted blaming her,

she started saying "your right, your right, your right."

so it seems clear they are freaked out by her victim persona.

I don't buy for 1 minute that they didn't know KC was pregnant or didn't DEMAND to know who the father was ...
<rsbm>

Maybe hard to see the belly while sporting blinders?

KC is an adult, and as weird as this may sound, I might allow my adult child the ultimate privacy regarding this very personal detail about the most intimate aspect of their life, and would let them tell me when and if they felt comfortable. Having said that, I suspect that matriarch Cindy would have at least enquired ;), and may have been told "I don't know who the father is". This would effectively shut down any further enquiry, and maybe GA was told "don't ask".

... But when I saw the tantrum, my first thought was that maybe some of Jose's opening statement could be partially true.
About George ...
<rsbm>

I have always considered myself a pretty good judge of character and can smell a lie a mile away. Yeah right !! I happen to be close to a couple of kids who can have meltdowns, spinning the most believable of yarns, wailing and sobbing throughout ... only to discover later that it was all a big fabrication. It has changed as they have matured, but maybe that's the difference ... KC has never matured. IMO, she's still in possession of a pre-pubescent frontal lobe.

To our knowledge, the only indication of SA has come solely from KC's mouth with no supporting evidence that we are aware of. Given the extent of her lies in the past, IMO this is just another whopper to add to the pile.

"The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour" (~Dr. Phil i think)

JMO :)

Fast forward to the day of judgement in court...How do you think KC will react if the jury finds her GUILTY?

The DT should warn her that the Judge has the ultimate say in sentencing, even to the extent that he can determine a sentence above and beyond a jury's recommendation.

I know the jury had been excused, but does anyone know if Judge Perry was still in the courtroom when KC had her meltdown the other day?

ETA: In the link MsFacetious provided:

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ity&txt=http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947#g/u

one of the videos shows that when Judge Perry adjourned, KC and the DT immediately left the court room. This answers my question, and seems he was in fact still on the bench when KC held her tantrum. :) :)

You know what I have always noticed about the pictures though? ICA is posing, trying to bring focus on herself with that awful fake toothy grin. Her expression is not that of a besotted mother enjoying her precious baby. It is a "How can I look hawtt for the camera while holding a baby?" look.

I really hope nobody takes any of this as me defending Casey... I'm not.

I think around Caylee's 2nd birthday something changed and went downhill.

Something which contributed to the rage we saw in court.

I realize Casey has always had issues... but if you REALLY look at the pictures... you can see a difference... as Caylee got older.

I want to know if there is something that changed... I want to know if Casey has always had tantrums and rages to this extreme? Or was this new in the last few years? That is CRUCIAL information.

The vast majority of the pictures are fake and posed, I agree. That isn't uncommon however.

The best pictures are taken when the person doesn't know they are being photographed.

There were candid shots of Caylee... but just Caylee alone. There isn't candid shots of Casey with Caylee.

I believe there are pictures of Casey with Caylee where she is actually loving Caylee... in whatever way she was capable of at the time. The first two pictures I posted for example. (There are a few others as well.)

The first 5 pictures in this video appear genuine to me. Despite one being professional, it still looks like Casey is much more genuine, much more relaxed, sincere than she did in 2008. Her smile doesn't make your face hurt.

The 3rd picture is the most real, genuine, motherly picture I have seen of Casey and Caylee. I can't find the actual picture or I would have posted it alone. (If anyone has it, let me know.)

(Heartbreaking video with the sound on, just to warn you.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VXgki_YulE&feature=related[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back