2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it was when Cindy found out that KC knew from June 16th that Caylee was dead. I don't know whether she believes the drowning story or not. KC let Cindy hope for how long that Caylee was alive? I would imagine that this is what turned Cindy away from KC. Cindy went through 6 months of torture not knowing whether Caylee was alive or not. After Caylee was found, I think Cindy knew it was her, but didn't want to admit it. She then spent the last 2 1/2 years wondering what had been done to Caylee and how did she die, and did she suffer, etc. etc. I get a sick feeling in my stomach just typing this, can you imagine how it was for Cindy? KC let her go through this he** for 2 1/2 years. I am not surprised that Cindy would not even look at her when she left the stand.

ITA ... I think it's taken quite some time for it to sink in for Cindy who desperately wanted to believe KC, or at least some of what KC was selling, or at least the parts that make KC look neglectful and irresponsible, but not evil and murderous ... but .... it's entirely different to have to face that KC has known from Caylee's very last day, what she did to her and where she put her.

She ran Cindy around in circles and tormented her for a month before getting caught, then continued to torment Cindy and the whole family with her lies and cover up for 2 1/2 years ...

Finding out what the defense plans were to attack the family and blame them put Cindy back in defense mode ... trying desperately to see KC, to talk some sense into her no doubt and being rejected was the last straw IMO ... KC has proven to Cindy that she is at the very least seriously disturbed and dangerous and someone she has to protect herself and the rest of the family from ... no more cover-up for KC ... it's over

I bet we will see some more of these mini breakdowns . I really think the lawyers can't tell her to stop because she might SCREAM .

I think the lawyers are afraid of KC too ... she's a loose cannon and has been from the start ...

Jose, in particular, should be very afraid ... there's nothing to stop KC from saying he seduced her at his office when she was there everyday ... or she had to "work it out in trade" to pay her bill ... whatever ... I don't put anything past her and Jose from the start put himself in a vulnerable position ...
Don't forget, KC knows a lot of about solicitation of pictures to ABC too ...

Just saying, KC plans to get off and expect her team to deliver or else ...

THE GRASS DOESNT GROW CUZ CAYLEE WAS BURIED THERE FOR A SHORT TIME AND HER SPIRIT WONT LET ANYONE FORGET TILL IT SEES JUSTICE!..:)

Bet flowers grow after a guilty verdict
!

I have not read all the posts, if this is a repeat, I apologize.

I have watched the video with KC watching CA leave the stand, and head toward the exit, she whispers to Sims, with her mouth covered, then Sims looks to CA and GA... I am guessing the reported hug between the two is what set her off, maybe she anticipated it and had Sims look just in case.

After the hug when she starts losing it and drops her had from her mouth, imo, she seems to say "He's the one that hurt me" and then begins the full blown melt down.. I think a lot of speculation about what was being said afgter that is pretty much spot on.

When CA took the stand again, you could see ICA looking repeatedly at CA, hoping for a glance from her..imo..I think if ICA had obliged, she would have given either the DOE eyes, or the nasty expression similar to the ones we saw in the jail house video when she lost it.

It confounds me at how deep this self centered root runs through ICA...did she really believe that the proclaimation by Jose on opening day, would convince CA that she was married to a child molester, and would just automatically jump on the ICA fairy tale ship?

Poor KC. I'm sure she thought everything was going to go well, but eegadz! the tables are turning right now.

Did anyone notice the look on the curly blonde woman's face while KC was whining? The look in her eyes remind me of someone who's had enough of this carp, but she's got to go along with it anyway. Disdain for sure.

I wish the jury could see her reacting this way. That would blow Baez's little explanation out of the water. She certainly does not look like somebody who has no feelings or reactions.
There is a lot more to come DT may not be able to control her for as long as they need to. I look for her to have one of these outbursts before the jury before all is said and done...jmo

Imagine the shock for G&C when they hear from KC friends about little Caylee sleeping on couches at parties and having to sleep between KC and her boy friends in the same bed. My heart goes out to them and the education they are about to learn.

Miss James, do you think Cindy knew there was no nanny but was trying to understand who else might have been involved? Listening to Casey must've been crazy making, as Cindy wanted to believe her even though it didn't gel. Heck, you might be right and Cindy is playing us all. This is making ME nuts!

Initially ,I do think Cindy believed someone else was involved,but not that ICA was innocent.
IIRC in one LE interview she stated ICA could not have done this alone (paraphrasing from memory).
I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was dead until around the time of the press conference that included Michele Bart.
Cindy looked devastated in that interview.
That was also during the time the A's were pushing the picture of a little girl at a mall play area ,as a possible siting of Caylee.It was clearly not Caylee.
That's when I knew in my heart Cindy really was covering up.
Mark NeJame also resigned as their attorney.By then it was clear ICA had done something to Caylee.

Remember,although we have seen a mother desperate to show her devotion to her daughter in jail, ICA's friends have seen another side of Cindy.
She has told ICA's friends that she's a sociopath,a liar ,will steal from you,etc.....Cindy did not have blinders on when it came to ICA.
I'm sure she never imagined ICA would kill Caylee,but she has known for a while ICA was capable of hurting people,especially Cindy .

I can't imagine what is actually going on with the A's .They loved Caylee,I know,but there is still something off.
Caylee didn't seem to play with other kids.Nancy Grace showed the newest video of Caylee's second birthday.I saw a very quiet and not particularly happy ,child surrounded by adults.She attempts to walk away at least twice but Cindy pulls her back and finally places her on her lap ,as she (CA) laughs.Someone is serenading Caylee ,but Caylee looks mystified and wants to leave.She never fusses and simply complies.

George has always referred to Caylee as "that little girl".Remember how much that bugged us?And speaking of George,anyone believe when Casey said she was pregnant he never thought to ask her who the father was? :waitasec: Really?

I don't know if the A's are playing us,but they aren't being completely truthful,IMO. I want to give them my support because ,regardless,they loved that baby and this trial must be yet another level of H#!! for them.

I guess the jury's still out on the A's, pun intended.and of course,JMO

Dr. Lillian Glass posted this bolded part in the Ricardo thread:

Originally Posted by Dr. Lillian Glass
Dr. Lillian Glass latest blogs on Anthony case at:
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/
[/B

It's so refreshing to actually get a more intensive study of body language on this case, rather than some so-called experts in this field repeating over and over again: "it's self-soothing behavior"

Some of this we have already picked up on; however, much of it is newly informative. Thank you.

I was going to post yesterday that the female attorney is acting as a surrogate mother. That was outlined clearly in this quote from Dr. Glass' study (above):

It is interesting to note how her attorney has become her new mother figure.She tries to comfort Casey as she looks into Casey’s face. She no doubt says soothing words to Casey. But she is angry she has to do it. Look at the attorney’s fist like hand. Oftentimes this indicates anger.

I have a question: Do you think the attorney has some fear that the defendant will lash out at her like she did towards her own mother, since now the attorney is acting as her new mother figure?

Totally, especially since she never claimed GEORGE had to put the ladder on to fetch Caylee from the bottom of the pool. Jose never said George was soaking wet either.

The other thing that I noticed during Cindy's testimony... that I think may have helped get Casey to her boiling point... was the routine with which they went out to the pool.

Caylee was used to the routine.
To wearing her life jacket.
To having Cindy walk up the ladder behind her.
To not getting into the pool until Cindy was there to catch her.

Many kids will stick with a routine, even when doing something they shouldn't be.
I think it is entirely possible that Caylee would have grabbed her life jacket on her way out to the pool if she did go out alone.
Where was her life jacket? Was it somewhere she could get it, or locked up?

I also think that she may have even been nervous to go out there alone.
I'd be interested to know what Cindy thinks. If she thinks Caylee would, or could get outside... and into the pool even if the ladder WAS there.

Miss James, do you think Cindy knew there was no nanny but was trying to understand who else might have been involved? Listening to Casey must've been crazy making, as Cindy wanted to believe her even though it didn't gel. Heck, you might be right and Cindy is playing us all. This is making ME nuts!

Not Miss James... but have been thinking about this.

When you are dealing with someone like Casey... they convince you that you are crazy for not believing their lies. You can have almost 100% proof in front of you but it isn't enough to convince you.

I also can understand that if Cindy accepted there was no nanny, what was the alternative? Exactly where we sit today... that her daughter did it.

If you had watched your daughter appear to truly love her own child... even if she was a young Mom who still liked to party... it would be tough to accept that she killed her. Especially without 100% proof.

I have to think that as time went on, Casey became more and more resentful. The increasing distance between her and Caylee in the pictures seems to support that.

I think shortly after her 2nd birthday things went downhill fast. I don't think she showed the rage we saw in court, directed at Caylee, in front of other people however.

When I look at the pictures, I cannot wrap my head around Casey killing Caylee.

I can only imagine what it must be like for the people who were taking the pictures. These are their babies.

When I see her rage... I can imagine it. I doubt Cindy was concentrating on that while in denial however.

Trying to put these pictures together, with the circumstances they are faced with now...

If I have struggled to do it... how can I expect them to do it easily?

cc4z.jpg

cc3h.jpg

cc9v.jpg

Why didn't the SA ask Cindy why she stopped looking for the nanny six weeks ago? Did she not know what Cindy might say? That is supposed to be the reason to refrain from an obvious question...

I think it's very obvious CA was in charge of Caylee, in all ways. On the evening of June 15th, according to CA KC comes home from ? (I'm not sure where KC was) CA and Caylee were in the pool. KC wants to get in the pool with CA and Caylee, CA says no, KC then goes in the house and gets the towel for Caylee, and then KC takes Caylee inside. According to CA she herself then gathers up Caylee's bathing suit, puts the ladder up and then goes inside. Again according to CA she, Caylee and KC get in bed and watch videos. And then what? According to Jean C. the neighbor, KC and CA had a number of arguments that would end up in the front yard. One of these arguments was on June 15th. We've heard about Father's Day, and we've heard about CA's birthday, I've been thinking we haven't heard about KC's birthday. I wonder what KC's first Mother's day was like, or how Mother's Day 2008 was for KC and CA, I know this has nothing to do with what happened on June 16th, please understand, I am not defending KC, in any way. I believe KC and CA had huge issues when it came to Caylee, and sadly sweet baby Caylee is the one who paid for it, I believe KC murdered Caylee and tried to cover it up. KC truely has some serious problems. I feel so very very sad for Cindy. To think of all those days and nights knowing her Sweet little Caylee laid out there in the muddy water in a trash bag! I truely hope now CA tells the truth! We'll see, I think on Tuesday CA will be asked about that fight. When JB questions her I hope she continues to stay strong and just tells the truth!

Imagine the shock for G&C when they hear from KC friends about little Caylee sleeping on couches at parties and having to sleep between KC and her boy friends in the same bed. My heart goes out to them and the education they are about to learn.

~ even tho apparently KC was sexually abused, it was 'alright' for Caylee to be with them in bed.....

lv ya Caylee! x

I am reserving judgement on if George and Cindy are now onboard.

They may be doing it to save themselves from prosecution.

They have hampered the investigation (imo) in so many ways.

I think Jose is going to have a field day with them.
I almost pity them.

But like a few others have said before me, they really have brought all of this upon themselves.

I don't buy for 1 minute that they didn't know KC was pregnant or didn't DEMAND to know who the father was.

With Cindy and George appearances mean so much.
And they have fought LE and the public to keep their family looking as normal and ordinary as possible.
Now that KC has admitted that Caylee "drowned", they are now playing the deceived parents.

I have hoped from the beginning that they would speak for Caylee.
I really think the whole family is all about themselves.

I am so cynical about them anymore that when Mallory was testifying I could have sworn that she was wiping her eyes with her left hand so that everyone could get a shot of her engagement ring.

I just feel that ALL of them have let poor Caylee down.
It may be too little too late.

But I still think it's about self-preservation.

Oh, and about the temper tantrum KC had, first I will say that I have always believed her to have killed Caylee. On purpose.
But when I saw the tantrum, my first thought was that maybe some of Jose's opening statement could be partially true.
About George.

I have felt very unsettled since his opening statement and am now waiting to hear all of it, from everyone, before I breathe a sigh of relief.

Cindy and George have known all about ICA taking Caylee to parties and apts. and sleeping with boyfriends. All of this info is in depositions. Before, they chose to ignore it or make excuses. I don't think they are upset about any of that. It's being accused of of covering up Caylee's death by GA and the implication that CA left the ladder attached that FINALLY got through to these people. The sexual abuse allegations have been out there for a while, also.

"All she cares about is Caylee, she loves Caylee more than she love me"

The she says something like
"How can she? Him after what he did to me?'
not sure but if you look at it definately CAYLEE comes up.
I think she really was insanely jealous of the doting the parents did over CYALEE...

The other thing that I noticed during Cindy's testimony... that I think may have helped get Casey to her boiling point... was the routine with which they went out to the pool.

Caylee was used to the routine.
To wearing her life jacket.
To having Cindy walk up the ladder behind her.
To not getting into the pool until Cindy was there to catch her.

Many kids will stick with a routine, even when doing something they shouldn't be.
I think it is entirely possible that Caylee would have grabbed her life jacket on her way out to the pool if she did go out alone.
Where was her life jacket? Was it somewhere she could get it, or locked up?

I also think that she may have even been nervous to go out there alone.
I'd be interested to know what Cindy thinks. If she thinks Caylee would, or could get outside... and into the pool even if the ladder WAS there.

Not Miss James... but have been thinking about this.

When you are dealing with someone like Casey... they convince you that you are crazy for not believing their lies. You can have almost 100% proof in front of you but it isn't enough to convince you.

I also can understand that if Cindy accepted there was no nanny, what was the alternative? Exactly where we sit today... that her daughter did it.

If you had watched your daughter appear to truly love her own child... even if she was a young Mom who still liked to party... it would be tough to accept that she killed her. Especially without 100% proof.

I have to think that as time went on, Casey became more and more resentful. The increasing distance between her and Caylee in the pictures seems to support that.

I think shortly after her 2nd birthday things went downhill fast. I don't think she showed the rage we saw in court, directed at Caylee, in front of other people however.

When I look at the pictures, I cannot wrap my head around Casey killing Caylee.

I can only imagine what it must be like for the people who were taking the pictures. These are their babies.

When I see her rage... I can imagine it. I doubt Cindy was concentrating on that while in denial however.

Trying to put these pictures together, with the circumstances they are faced with now...

If I have struggled to do it... how can I expect them to do it easily?

cc4z.jpg

cc3h.jpg

cc9v.jpg

You know what I have always noticed about the pictures though? ICA is posing, trying to bring focus on herself with that awful fake toothy grin. Her expression is not that of a besotted mother enjoying her precious baby. It is a "How can I look hawtt for the camera while holding a baby?" look.

You know what I have always noticed about the pictures though? ICA is posing, trying to bring focus on herself with that awful fake toothy grin. Her expression is not that of a besotted mother enjoying her precious baby. It is a "How can I look hawtt for the camera while holding a baby?" look.

I don't know. She looks like a happy mother. I think jealousy of Cindy's relationship with Caylee wore on her. She is a narcissist I believe and homicidal in jealousy. She kept every man that doted a few arm lengths away. Had she done a reasonably normal thing and loved a man that she could be jealous over things might be different. Men and women destroy those things that create jealousy, a powerful emotion, in people. She destroyed that in Caylee. She still hates Caylee. Hate/love - such as close emotion.

As a personal aside, women, when done, are done. I see she is still jealous of Caylee to this day as evidenced by her headshaking "no" during CA's testimony. As my experience goes, when a woman hates you, she hates you forever. Maybe it's the same for men, but I am just going by experience. She was done with Caylee imo. Enough so, to murder her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back