2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is especially dysfunctional for a mom to want to believe her kid. Casey was a good lair because she was so committed to her web of lies. I can see why Cindy would believe it.

CA has her own pathology- when GA proved to her that ICA was lying about working at Sports Authority she slapped him down for spying on ICA!

What motion is this??????/

Oh interesting - a motion from Lippman - scheduled for Tuesday morning....

Motion from Lippman. Defense objecting. Motion will be heard Tuesday morning.

I can't wait to hear Mr. Lippman's motion. What do you all think it is???

Lippman filed a motion to be heard 8:30 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Holy cow, I can not believe that this is the first time it dawned on me that anything GA and CA say could condemn their only daughter to death!

No parent should EVER have to find themselves in that position. My heart just aches for them both.

Lets scoot on over to Sidebar Thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137853"]2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is really bugging me:

Would you leave your child with your molesting father so that you could go to your fake job?

Anyone?

I don't think it is especially dysfunctional for a mom to want to believe her kid. Casey was a good lair because she was so committed to her web of lies. I can see why Cindy would believe it.

I didn't say it was dysfunctional. The original poster did and was saying JB was JB must be delighted with Cindy's testimony and was asking how the Prosecution is going to 'get out of this mess'.

My reply was that Cindy was only repeating Casey's lies.

I don't think JB should be happy with Cindy's testimony.
I don't think the Prosecution has any "mess" to get out of.

HHJP: mr lippman have you shared with the state and the defense?

yes

HHJP: the defense will be objecting.

yes

HHJP: eight thirty tuesday morning.

Mr. Lippman: we will be there.

HHJP: anything you want to talk about at side bar?

JB: I think I have layed out my position but thanks for the opportunity.

HHJP: I will read the grand jury transcript and have that ready for you at eight thirty tuesday morning. All right. Tuesday morning.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member