2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one of Casey's HS friends would watch Caylee when Casey would go to "work"; her friend was P***** when she found out that Casey had no job.

Lauren Gibbs is the person Cindy is talking about

WOW...LDB left the photo of Caylee up. CA just asked it be taken down.

OMG...I bet LDB did that intentionally.

Cindy had to ask the judge to remove Caylee's pic from the evidence screen ...why was it still there??? grrrrr good for her for asking!!

CA asks t judge to take t screen [computer] down of photo of Caylee cause she can't look at her granddaughter w/out getting upset, and she is trying not to cry. Judge obliges.

Maybe it's me.... I haven't inserted my coffee IV yet, not quite fully awake but...
to me it seems like Cindy is talking as if Casey REALLY had a job.
She knows by now the job was a lie but Cindy speaks in the tense, as if it's fact.
*shakes head marbles inside rattling*
NO, it is very real: Cindy spoke of Universal and Zanny in a light, cheerful way as though it was all very, very real. Shades of Casey.

never met, seen photo, cannot describe Zanny from independant observation

CA never had observation of her.

Got different addresses for Zanny at different points in time.

Playhouse still in yard, Caylee's room remains the same to include her fingerprints on mirror, pictures all over the house but CA can't look at a picture of Caylee on the computer screen. Give me a break.

They should have left the picture of Caylee up, to remind Cindy why she is there! :furious:

Cindy had to ask the judge to remove Caylee's pic from the evidence screen ...why was it still there??? grrrrr good for her for asking!!

This case is all about Caylee. Why would they not have it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez