2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they gotten up to the 911 calls yet? I have no speakers to listen in so I am trying to follow along ... TIA

A little OT, but DH is here watching livestream and WS with me and is riveted by the proceedings.

Unreal how CA is from one video to the next...remembering her questioning with Morgan re the real Zenada..............she sure can change from one time to the next...has me worried.

She has seen with her own eyes what Casey was doing while he daughter was dead. Her daughter claims Caylee drown and George helped her cover it up and that her husband and son tried to be inappropriate with her to put it as delicately as possible... the lies Casey told strangers (to Cindy).

She is so going to be backing George's complete innocence and she knows that means she's nailing her daughter, but this is the way Baez has decided to play it and there's nothing she can do now but sink her daughter. Sad, but that's the truth for Cindy and Casey's forced her hand.

"Justice for Casey is justice for Caylee"
~Cindy A

Cindy visibly shaking, teary.
ICA hard-faced, staring at her mother.

Casey looks mad that her mother is getting emotional!

ICA is mad she's shaking her head as her mother cries at seeing Caylee's toys ...

So why is ICA shaking her head.....is it not a sandbox and playhouse? ugh

One of the attorneys need to knock the back of Casey's head and remind her that she should be crying.

Wow...no crying from Casey...here they are showing Caylee's playset, play area..and no sadness from her mother Casey....

OOPss...okay ICA is beginning to DAP her eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member