2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. I am crying now. That poor precious little girl. How could anyone harm that child.

After Cindy left the Courtroom

Screenshot2011-05-28at102820AM.png

Screenshot2011-05-28at102927AM.png

Screenshot2011-05-28at102948AM.png

Screenshot2011-05-28at102956AM.png

Screenshot2011-05-28at103003AM.png

Screenshot2011-05-28at103010AM.png

Screenshot2011-05-28at103016AM.png

Oh are they gonna play the video...Oh my the jury will absolutely fall in love with Caylee watching the video. Bye Bye KC

I hope CA tells the truth about the argument she had with ICA...that will make me forgive her for everything in the past and will assure me that she plans to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Cindy cannot answer Yes or No to a question. She drives me nuts.

Board is slow, we have lots of people here. Hi.

Im getting the impression that DS isnt comfort ICA...I think that she is telling her not to show emotion or itll put a needle in her arm.

I don't know if Cindy is going to make it folks. She's so broken when talking about Caylee.

Casey also said " She is going to protect him"

Yep, and when KC realized that she could not control her anger over her mom talking lovingly about Caylee and then NOT looking at her when Cindy left the courtroom, and realizing Cindy might not lie for her afterall, KC purposely turned this anger into 'she's going to protect him'... so that EVERYONE could see. She made a HUGE point of not covering her mouth for this. Well calculated way for KC to make it work for her.

The "sunshine" videos. Heart breaking before the long weekend. Good thinking...

"That's our Caylee" CA confirming motive without even realizing it. Maybe THIS is what the SAO planned to use. Even better than the other possible motive.

Listen to LDB elicit answers that demonstrate just how involved GA and CA were in her upbringing.

awwee,,, think CA said OMG under her breath before LBD showed the photograph of her at the nursing home :(

maybe told by judge to turn it off because they caught the big anger scene........I am sure Baez of DT was not happy that whole scene was broadcast. Maybe ruined that view for us!

Wonder if there will be "fit" if Lee doesn't have eye contact and mouths "I love you. (sorry if already mentioned, can't keep up w/thread)

Light enough to carry.... EXCELLENT.

Recall how LDB and JA backed their way in to so many questions during depositions.
We are about to witness magic here.

Sure hope they let the jury know about the money she stole from her grandpa.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member