2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY is JB pursuing this line of questioning? Burying his client deeper and deeper with those lies lies lies.

:banghead:

My niece had imaginary friends (Oscar and Preston :floorlaugh:) when she was 4&5. She has never even been spanked! Once she started school, she had real friends. Imaginary friends are very common in children. My older niece even had an imaginary friend when she was younger too (Melissa).

I don't understand where Jose is going with this? Imaginary friends are not the same as what Casey did. Casey lied about all these people. All these people were based on people she had either met in her own life or had seen on television. She knows they do not exist... she knew they didn't exist.

Wait a minute. Why is Jose asking about Jules having cancer--- when Jules is the mother of Jeffrey Hopkins - who does not exist? Oh my god I am getting so confused... and blinding by the bs. Why is he asking these questions about people that don't exist? This is all crap that KC told her mother.

he is trying to confuse the jury imhoo

((making them think the lies are truths))

moo

But Jeff Hopkins IS real...Casey just tweaked him here and there. Gave him money, a kid, and an evil girlfriend.

OMG.....JB is transparent like saran wrap.

Cindy is on the ball and not being tricked.

In order to maintain TOS...I shall say this...

s.flowueh;rjlawfkjdhifuvab;.eklfjb;ukazidfhkweb af.kdb;kuzhauzb.ea3hcusuhfl/jnzuihvuerjnf.ljzludb.lfjbjsduzlvkjab.zeduvlkbef.uduujfb .skzucli

Jeff's EX Zach mother was also deceased???
So many imaginary people were deceased...
What the hay,,,,so many deceased people ..I am surprised we didn't hear Zanny family members were deceased.

hmmmm....not liking this....period at age 10.....concerned parent asks who the father is at the time....hmmmm.... a bit concerned about where CA is going to take this.

Just a quick mention that there is a link between early puberty and learning disorders, sensory processing disorders ASP's, psych disorders etc...that might be where JB is going with this.

ETA: it's a casual link- not absolute.

This line of questioning and Cindy's answers are just proving Casey habitually lies and that her lies all help her get out of hot spots, let her get away with things, etc. I think JB is trying to make it look like Casey lives in a fantasy world, but that's not how it's coming off, IMO. She just looks like she lies easily to get what she wants.

cind2.jpg

cind1.jpg

cindkcstanding.jpg

Baby daddy testimony

KC didn't just lie, she created elaborate stories to go along with her lies. How did she remember all her lies. I need a flow chart to figure out all of this.

I don't get this? Is he trying to make Cindy look like she wasn't a good parent? Or naive?

Because all I see is him making Casey's lies more apparent.

Once upon a time...in Casey's imaginary world...there were all these deceased people... :banghead:

I thought that JB was working on behalf of the defense. He seems to be working for the prosecution. Nothing he is doing can possibly be helpful to his client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX