2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH SNAP! Cindy: "I never hired Mr. Casey, you did." to Jose Baez. "Then when you had a falling out with him, he volunteered to help us."

LOL

Does JB not know the meaning of overuled

I really believe George knew of all KC's lies for a long time before Caylee was murdered. I feel Cindy never wanted to go there...

OMG! KC is beyond disturbed.

You would think Cindy would have put 2 and 2 together a long time ago and confront KC.

JMO

I think that is part of Baez's point in this line of questioning.

Baez is going to try to bring in the deception of Dominic Casey...

I don't think so at all. Why would she automatically think this entire web of stories was all delusional. That is why Casey could pull it off so well. NONE OF HER OTHER FRIENDS KNEW SHE WAS LYING EITHER.

BINGO

No one person knows the same story. Mom knows this this and this about this. Dad knows this this this and this about this.

Friends are told one story, parents another. dont bring friends to the house when parents are home or they might talk. this group of friends knows THIS xyz and this other group of friends knows this about XYZ. But never ever cross the beams.

JB has bought into all of KC's lies too! That is the only way he can believe that Caylee drowned in the pool and GA had sexually molested KC and that LA followed in his fathers footsteps and that GA covered up the death and RK took Caylees body and kept it until he could put it in it's location and claim a reward.
JB has bought into the imaginary world of KC.

JB: did you ever believe Caylee was flown by private jet to puerto Rico
OBJECTION/ SUSTAINED

Is he insinuating that Cindy is the crazy one? Not sure what the flip he's doing.

What is baez hoping to get from all of this? He is just showing the jurors how hard the Anthony's tried to find their granddaughter. Because Casey was LYING about it.

I thought it was only Lee? An the jury does NOT know that. So while JB is alluding to GA as the father or Lee - the jury does NOT know about the tests.

If I were ont he jury I would be askign WHO IS Cayle's dad?

We only for for a FACT that Lee isn't. A member here did a comparasin of George's DNA to Caylee's but there were no direct tests by the state for George being Caylee's father. I personally believe the posters information.

they just didnt want to give up on their daughter in the hopes that maybe..just maybe...but they were afraid to face the reality of it all....

A grandparent can't give up on their grandchild until they find them. jmo

The police were looking for Zanny - were they stupid, too?

What I'm getting from this is the same as some others...CA tried to be involved in ICA's life, they talked alot. ICA gave her a lot of details, no wonder CA believed her. I think all of this looks much worse for ICA then making CA look like a bad mother who let her daughter be sexually abused under her roof. I can atually understand more why CA believed in "Zanny" for so long. Baez is so condesending by refering to "Zanny the Nanny" to CA the way he is. I'm glad she set him straight by saying ICA did not refer to her that way.

Now we have moved back to ICA's High School graduation....imaginary ceremony!!

JB tries to make CA look stupid for wanting to find Zanny all of this time.

What about his own client? She started this wild goose chase.

Exactly, good point. I think this will all backfire on the defense because if they're trying to argue that Caylee drowned and was never missing, then all of these efforts to find Zanny will have been pointless.

Just makes Casey and her defense seem all the more ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV