2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJBP again has to tell JB to move on.

JB goes to - When did you find out about Casey not graduating!

LDB - Objection

CJBP - Sustained!

GUYS - None of this has to do with KC right now. This is ALL about Cindy and the dysfunction in family theory.

I don't think so at all. Why would she automatically think this entire web of stories was all delusional. That is why Casey could pull it off so well. NONE OF HER OTHER FRIENDS KNEW SHE WAS LYING EITHER.

Actually Casey had a reputation for being a liar as many of her friends have said. I think they didn't know the extent of her lies at all though.

For the life of me, I can't see how his cross is helping his client. He is showing her to be so out of touch with reality that she could be capable of anything!

I've never seen a defense where the defense attorney was using his clients bad behavior in order to defend her.

I don't get this? Is he trying to make Cindy look like she wasn't a good parent? Or naive?

Because all I see is him making Casey's lies more apparent.

I agree! Testimony has already shown that Casey was even amazed at how good she was at lying.

OMG! KC is beyond disturbed.

You would think Cindy would have put 2 and 2 together a long time ago and confront KC.

JMO

This, I am afraid, is the point he is trying to make. And he will try to extend it to the abuse. He is trying to make her look oblivious.

But, I think it could backfire on him. Jurors HAVE to be feeling sorry for Cindy being such a victim of ICA

JB is trying to make it appear that Cindy turned a blind eye to all of Casey's lies because she knew Casey was being abused by George. moo.

OH your Honor, sustain. Please and please sustain me because this is hurting.

I can't for the life of me understand why JB is going in this direction and painting his client as a huge liar. Unless he has evidence that the imaginary people existed? I'm just baffled.

Oh, I can think of a few reasons not to have trusted KC.

I even shouted "asked and answered!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member