2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really worried that the jury will find reasonable doubt in the testimony of the pool ladder being attached and the gate open on that day.

maybe ICA came back and made it look that way..put the ladder up and opened the gate

I feel like what it must be like to be on a bullet train. Thanks everyone, b/c I can barely, barely keep up!

~~~~~~whoosh~~~~~~~~~

Let's face it... before the tears at this trial... it seems to me the general concensus here was cindy was delusional and/or a liar. We've all seen the long video interviews with Melich, etc. where she (like today) talks of these people as if STILL real. Never saying "KC said" "KC said".... Zany is real, she had her phone number. Pizza rotting. Pregnancy, etc.

Jose is barking up the RIGHT tree. Cindy also lived in this fantasy world. She chose to. Took Casey's world and ran with it as fact. Or perpetuated/exacerbated something we would all find ridiculous - to the point is was 'real'.

Casey couldn't upset this carefully crafted world they BOTH built (or minimally, Cindy believed in).

248675_228518713831940_174731405877338_1083315_2658753_n.jpg

"Amy Huizenga, the friend of Casey Anthony who assisted Cindy Anthony in locating Casey, outside the coutroom during day 6 of the 1st degree murder trial of Casey Anthony at the Orange County Courthouse, in Orlando, Fla., Tuesday, May 31, 2011."

(Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel/POOL) Orlando Sentinel

From Real Radio Daytona http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=174731405877338

I dont understand why the judge let the objection stand.

If she told the police that on the 16th then it should be allowed to be answered.

Kealing tweet: A number of jurors taking note that ladder had been attached to pool June 16 according to Cindy.

I wonder if it will come out that CA told a few friends she was going crazy then later said she talked to her mom and all was good. I hope not.

If not for the duct tape and the incest accusations, I think they could have made the drowning + compulsive liar thing work.

I'm really worried that the jury will find reasonable doubt in the testimony of the pool ladder being attached and the gate open on that day.

BUT....if GA and ICA was covering it up, the first thing they would have done was remove the ladder, close the gate and clean up. SET UP, I smell a SET UP. How about it ICA???!!!??!????!!!!!!!!

JB: Are you 100% certain of that [taking t ladder down]?

CA: can't always b 100% certain...but, yes...

JB: june 15 2008 went swimming with Caylee
CA: yes in evening, in at least an hour hour 1/2 - about 7pm
JB: testified you took the ladder down
CA: yes
JB: are you 100% certain, can't always be 100% certain, but yes I remember taking ladder down

Why did Cindy say Casey should not have been at the house on June 15th?

Zanny = Xanax???

(I'm sorry if this is covered somewhere else in this forum -- I tried to do a search, but I can't get the search menu to open.)

Does anyone else think that Zanny wasn't an actual human but the nickname for Xanax -- an anti-anxiety drug? Maybe ICA used the drug as a "nanny" to knock poor Caylee out so she (ICA) could go out and do whatever it was she liked to do?

Again, I apologize if this is covered elsewhere... please point me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member