2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB pushes too much he's going to alienate the jury.

My head is spinning and I've heard this story many times before, can you imagine a juror with minimal prior knowledge absorbing all of these names and imaginary people ?

She can't impeach herself.

she has to agree that she did say those things.

You are correct - she is not able to deviate from her original deposition even if she wants to. You can see how carefully she is phrasing her answers.

I think he is doing that on purpose. He is leaving things hanging so that the jurors will draw their own conclusions to his questions. It's a way of fostering doubt.

I hope after Cindys testimony and the tapes the jury now sees that it`s nothing but tricks from the defense.

Let's head over to Sidebar to decompress during this long break.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138196"]Catch the Express Route here! [/ame]

Did Vinnie ever apologize or acknowledge the b00bs comment being caught on air?

My head is spinning and I've heard this story many times before, can you imagine a juror with minimal prior knowledge absorbing all of these names and imaginary people ?

Yes indeed...where is PassTheMotrin when we need her!

Denial to the point of living in/creating fantasy world.
Denial of pregnancy.
Denial of leaving pool ladder.
Denial of sex abuse.
Denial of death.

Cindy lives in denial.

(I'm in Jose's head now LOL)

Well im a mom

I believe my kids when they tell me about friends. no reason not to.
I have a pool and always lock my entrance to my pool so no one can get in.
i always recheck it at night.
I dont think there was ever any reason to suspect ABUSE.
What grandmother would want to believe her grandbaby was dead if they didnt have a body!

I dont think cindy wants to believe the worst of her dughter!

JMO

Sweethearts--you are being so very good and kind in your postings today. THANK YOU for that!

When Beachy posted it was ok to put Tweeters in here, she meant one at a time. Please keep all the long-version tweet posts for the Twitter thread (I cannot believe I am typing these words, LOL.) We know you are trying to help but in the live trial thread please post only those tweets that have immediate relevancy, if that makes sense.

Again, thank you to all our WSers who are posting in real time! :grouphug:

I trust that LDB will, on redirect, clarify that Cindy remembered putting the ladder up on the night of the 15th when she saw it BACK up on the 17th. She called George and asked him if he left it up because she knew that she put it up the night of the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand