2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, now that Baez has replayed it a 2nd time I clearly hear George say WHAT in the background...George said WHAT and Cindy repeated what she had said.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, JB-- it's too garbled! grrrrr

Baez: U don't hear George A saying anything on that tape other than...what?

Oh my gosh- how desparate JB really? nothing other than the word what? Thats about what I might say-- call it????? stunned?

My dh would have reacted the same way...going forward to get more--he would have been more excited...the big part is when inmate is on the phone

playing parts where CA tells Caylee's age and (plays twice) where CA tells GA Caylee is missing

CA explains she yelled it to GA while he was getting out of car on street

not sure if this was mentioned on here or not, on WESH someone posted that Casey may have worn the form-fitting shirt today in anticipation of Cindy looking at her "sedentary" body. Now she is covered up with some over shirt. Thought that was interesting.

Oooh! That is interesting. I don't doubt it. It's the only form fitting one she's worn this whole time. I bet she is frushtrated TL isn't there to see her in it.

Ohp, here's where George knew in advance.

That Bas$%d Baez cut off the tape, earlier you could hear her say" I just did" meaning George said "Call the Police" is what I heard.

Okay so ... George didn't say anything Cindy was on the phone... UGGG who is on trial here KC or George?

What is he getting at? Making her listen to it all again? Is he smirking as usual?

I think it's a weak attempt to show that GA already knew she was dead, I think he was trying to grasp what's happening.

I hear the train a'comin, comin 'round the bend . . . .

Has anyone noticed that when the jury comes in JB looks and smiles at certain/one or two jurors,trying to get personal with the jurors,if they ever stop acknowledging him he will know he is lost. I have seen this when I served on jury duty,the attys like to latch on to one or two jurors and watch their reflections/responses to the atty. :twocents:

But he's not about proving GA's coverup right now. This is all about Cindy and her clinical denial and fantasy world. That she taught Casey to live in.

I think he's doing a good job of it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members