2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha "she talked ALOOOOOOT" translation: SHE NEVER SHUTS UUUUUP

I'm not a lawyer, never even played one on tv. But I gotta wonder what it's like to have a client that's lied literally about everything. JB is certainly out of his league with Casey.

Wow. JB: "This line of questioning is purely speculative...."

SO WAS YOUR OPENING STATEMENT.

I was actually surprised that went on so long. That was the most speculation we've heard so far this trial.

AH: "She talked a lot. Just a lot of normal, child complaining about parent."

PAX I was wondering if the win/loss was all in JB’s hands and CM was only involved in keeping it at LWOP or less since he is only on the case as the ‘death’ qualified counsel. Does that make any sense or does it not work that way?

Well that could be technically true and it probably is true but the public perception is not such, they will still associate any outcome with Cheney Mason since he is part of the team and I AM SURE THATS PROBABLY WHY HE IS NOT LOOKING TOO HAPPY THESE DAYS and probably wishes he was no longer part of this team because I think he knows this whole throw noodles at the wall and see what sticks defense is RIDICULOUS. I know freshman law students who could have come up with a more successful strategy than this BS with G involved in a coverup.

Mr. George: ICA shows up at your door - June 30 - did she say she needed a place to stay
AH:no
Mr. George:how long did she stay
AH: a week

I do not understand how CM has this reputation as a good attorney. Everything he has done and said in this case has been unprepared, unhelpful to his client, rude and blundering. Early dementia? Not being snarky.

Isnt CM only there because JB wasnt credited to do a death pen case. He needed
seasoned lawyers.

I know by the fact that there are so few posts on this thread that we are all watching Amy's testimony, riveted and agape. :grouphug:

and to think there are :wave: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 830 (464 members and 366 guests) :biggrin:

ICA told AH that she couldn't come to July 4th party because she had to take care of Caylee..............

You know....I'm just sitting absolutely astonished at the wreckage of other people's lives caused by KC.

I just want to knock her out of her chair. She has the nerve to sit there, looking at her purported "best friend" with her lips pursed in indignation!!

And what makes matters worse, she gets to get a "blue chip" defense (well...let's just pretend for argument's sake) at the expense of the Florida taxpayers.

You can't make this stuff up!!!

OMG - we never knew that she couldn't go to 4th of July w/Amy party because of Caylee

At least I don't recall that

Caylee was doing a tour of Florida!~ Beach, theme parks, Busch Gardens.....

:cry:

"My stupid car ran out of gas"

I love how ICA makes it sound like it's her car's fault that she ran out of gas :rolleyes:

George, in the midst of divorcing, fighting, and unhappiness at home, was going to fix the house up for she and Amy. pfft

Of course, the father and mother she was terrified of! The father who sexually molested her...pffftt...ya right! BS all of it. This jury will NEVER, EVER buy into this defense.

I really feel for AmyH. We both got snowed by sociopaths. The one I dealt with almost got me arrested. I'm sad it went so much further with Amy. But at least Casey is convicted of stealing from AmyH, and now AmyH gets her day in court to say the truth right to Casey's face. GO AMY!!!! It gives me vindication that at least one sociopath is NOT going to get away with what they did to another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela