2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STATEMENT OF THE DAY
"she (Calyee) was pretty much doing a tour of Florida!"

Write that one down! LOLOLOLOLOL

51u7gw.jpg

wow thank you! the face of truth (amy) vs the face of why did you say that (Casey)

I don't get about lying about the HS graduation. My parents knew exactly how many credits I had, I don't think she would have been able to lie to them about that and the school called to let them know she was missing part of a required credit..that seriously isn't as big as the stuff she pulled later in life...IMO
But that is what pathological liars do, they lie about all things, big and small, and they actually believe their own lies.

My friend googled "pathological liar" and that's the description. Coupled with "Narcissist." Not a mental illness, either.
:crazy:

I've said it before but I'll say it again - It really gets me that ICA pretended that not only was Caylee still alive but she was apparently having the time of her life during those 31 days. That's just unspeakable really.

Mr. George: July 5th
AH: woke up to ICA typing on computer - very happy TL coming home that day

I wonder if any of these young people that knew Casey back then have found themselves being more questioning of others when they first meet. If it's made them get to know people a little more slowly. Not sure how to say what I'm thinking.

July 5th - Amy woken up because ICA typing on coputer a lot (ICA happy because TonE coming home that day)

cannot wait to get home and hear this testimony

i love how Amy is answering questions and peppering her REAL FEELINGS into the answers!!!

GO AMY

If IcA told Amy the car was in the shop, then why did she bug Amy to go to Target to buy gas cans?

You know....I'm just sitting absolutely astonished at the wreckage of other people's lives caused by KC.

I just want to knock her out of her chair. She has the nerve to sit there, looking at her purported "best friend" with her lips pursed in indignation!!

And what makes matters worse, she gets to get a "blue chip" defense (well...let's just pretend for argument's sake) at the expense of the Florida taxpayers.

You can't make this stuff up!!!

Hey, shes even wrecked my life because i could be doing alot of stuff that would benefit my family.:floorlaugh:

We all know how pleasant is is to be awakened by the sound of 'fingernails tapping on the computer'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3