2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one night when three huge trees fell down almost hitting our house....I started to go get daughters out of bed---hubby woke up a bit and said hmmmm didn't sound good...went back to sleep...meanwhile I was upset...same thing with our big earthquake back in 2001.....:twocents:

He's trying to demonstrate ICAs "molestation trauma" and GAs super detective skills and knowledge of the aforementioned pool drowning. Flat affect is characteristic of several psych conditions (lol, I typed pyscho)

Let's see if I have this straight: CM begins by saying ICA was calm. And GA was also calm...just like ICA. He then goes on to ask Hosey if ICA exhibited a flat effect. Does that mean GA exhibited a flat effect too? If so, that must mean GA was also molested and is suffering from PTSD, right?

Geez, Lee...is no one safe from your advances? ;)

in GA's defense... COPS AND DETECTIVE MUST ALWAYS HAVE A CALM AFFECT!! THAT IS ONE OF THEIR TRAITS!! have you ever seen INSANE screaming cops and detectives?? wouldnt THAT behavior be WRONG and NOT condusive to gather info and ascertain facts?? you MUST remain calm in the presence of hysterics or else YOU are doing the situation no good and can NOT help if you are just as out of control...being an Aux Officer for 10 yrs... and working with many law enforcement...GA was being a law enforcement person...imo

I totally agree with your post
My DH and his brother are not in LE but they are very calm in the face of emergencies, even family emergencies..

My brother in law, who is in law enforcement, is always CALM...In times of family emergencies, even when his kids are having the emergeny..he is CALM...while my sister and I are freaking out...

MOO

In regards to GA being “calm”
“Calm” can mean May things, “shock” “disbelieve” “Not Understanding” “Silent Anger”
When there is a crisis for me, my panic is a state of calm…. Weird I know, but some people are…

In regards to ICA being, "FLAT"

I bet it was more of a "I don't give a HOOT about any one this!" FLAT...

yes, i was just telling dh that is how he is in any emergency situation, while i on the otherhand get absolutely hysterical. i would think many men from his generation are raised to be strong, silent and calm in the face of emergency situations and he was ex-LE.

bumping up for decompression after THAT! WHEW! Vent but keep within the TOS

I was in a meeting and missed what went down with Yuri. Has he been discredited or was it proven he did no wrong.

Great Googly Moogly! Where's the bar and the smoking lounge (my head is smoking)

I posted in trial thread but got my butt slammed in the closing door....

HHBP wants to ask on Friday where the SA are in their case.....LDB said about 1/2 way through lineup of witnesses.... another week or 2 weeks.....a lot of marking evidence ....if there is a way to have the list to the clerk ...if you can notify the clerk so she can have a helper....

Within next day or 2 SA wants to show jailhouse videos....if there are specific stuff he wants redacted ....JB .....there are transcripts of all but one visit except 7/25 visit w/GA and CA......minimum til Friday .... it would be very helpful if there are objections taht are not untimely HHBP look @ transcripts and decide.....a lot of reading.....HHBP is not going to read them tonite - he read enough last night.....JB wants 48 hours t o get sleep.....
JB wants to piggy back...relates to JAC out of state expenses....they need 5 days notice to be able to pay for travel.....know everyone is doing best to keep on schedule....HHBP do you have orders and motions right now? No she is working on it right now. File them in open court when she is ready.....remember anything to bring up - let court deputy know by 8:20 - we will take up before 9:00.... recess til 9:00 tomorrow....

I was in a meeting and missed what went down with Yuri. Has he been discredited or was it proven he did no wrong.

Yuri is just fine (and also fine) JB tried a stunt ambush and it blew up in his face. HHJP read some nice things about WS though. It was sweet

Good lord. I had to go to grocery store before i became a victim of caseys again. I missed some good stuff i see. :banghead:

wow. that was just plain something and I was only watching (no sound at work) and reading the posts of those that were watching AND listening.

I am gonna be busy into the night tonight playing catchup, as usual

Ugh, I'm all tied up in knots! What a ride!

bumping up for decompression after THAT! WHEW! Vent but keep within the TOS
I know there's never a good time to move on over...but can we have like 5-10 minutes after court ends. Some of us (okay me!) always miss the ride 'cause we're reading.

Is it just me or does everything the defense do reek of desperation?

I would like Jose to explain why KC let the searching go on for months when she knew Caylee was dead. I'd like him to explain why she let her mother worry and wonder about Caylee when she knew Caylee was dead.

Wow, this afternoon was crazy! I took a nap when WS went down for me. I sure wish I had slept through those last minutes of JB's questions. I never did figure out what he was trying to get at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922