2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - newbie here, just wanted to say hi and really enjoy lurking here and felt it was time to register.

I could not believe JB asked if KC committed suicide and YM gave JP a quit glance and gave his answer. I was rolling on the floor.

:welcome: PattiC :greetings: :websleuther:

:wagon:

O.M.G. on this afternoon.

"I'm" confused about the "pool", were they supposed to tow it to the pool "hall" and impound it as evidence?

;)

My other name is "TwiceIrish".

What a day...what a day...

Couldn't help wondering what could be said about the rest of us and our posts and choice of "nics" (Screen names.) Poor Yuri, his nic is sort of silly and it seemd like Jb just wanted to embarrass him...knowing he would NEVER get that in yet knowing he could use the name, "D!CK" Tracy.

Hi everyone - newbie here, just wanted to say hi and really enjoy lurking here and felt it was time to register.

I could not believe JB asked if KC committed suicide and YM gave JP a quit glance and gave his answer. I was rolling on the floor.

Howdy PattiC! Glad you signed in and registered ....we love hearing new voices! We were all rolling with laughter and are just speechless at the .....defense strategy (or lack thereof)....look forward to hearing from you in the future.

LOL, they're welcome to it - they are so far into the Twilight Zone what is one more step.

They'll just need to run it past ICA to see if they get the "bang smooth, head tap" to indicate her pleasure.

Well Peeps - there is one thing we all have to admit - when Baez is up at Cross -

It is GOOD TIMES!!!

Thwartcake anyone?

:cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot:
:cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot: :cupcake: :woot:

Thanks JB! :seeya:

And um..not sure whose team you are on...The SA?

Does anyone know where I might find a floor plan for the courtroom? (Just having a hard time following who is looking where.) Thanks in advance if you can help!

I know there is a floor plan somewhere here I am sure, but for a quickie

When the camera is straight on the witness if they look toward their slight left that is the area the defense is at. To their right is the jurors. HHJP is to the witness direct left.

So what happened with the DickTraceyOrlando? I had to go see a patient and missed Yuri's coming back onto the stand until the last minute.
:banghead:

The only thing that could have made today even better would have been this:

JB: Isn't true Mr. Melich, that Kimster over at Webslueths zapped you with her gun?

YM: HUH?

:giggle:

Even better is if JB had asked about Kimsters "raygun" ....would have kinda fit in with the rest of the testimony.....:innocent:

Maybe the mysteriously packed bags were packed by Roy Kronk.... :desert:

I know there is a floor plan somewhere here I am sure, but for a quickie

When the camera is straight on the witness if they look toward their slight left that is the area the defense is at. To their right is the jurors. HHJP is to the witness direct left.

So just to add something that helped me, when the jurors look straight ahead, they see the defense table including ICA.

And I have heard rumblings of their so called conspiracy also, which may include George placing the body in the trunk AFTER Casey abandoned the car at Amscot. They are going to say that, like she told TL when he was in NY, George was asked to come pick up the car. So he put the body there, left it to be towed on purpose, and then used it to frame Casey.
And that is why she said the car smelled because of HER DAD hitting a dead animal.

Hmmmm, does their theory include how the body got itself out of the trunk and into the woods after it was towed?

And I have heard rumblings of their so called conspiracy also, which may include George placing the body in the trunk AFTER Casey abandoned the car at Amscot. They are going to say that, like she told TL when he was in NY, George was asked to come pick up the car. So he put the body there, left it to be towed on purpose, and then used it to frame Casey.
And that is why she said the car smelled because of HER DAD hitting a dead animal.

Okay - who wants to take a bet on when the defense will bring in the jail house letters?

Because the "real" zani is in there too and that has got to be a clue to something.

Maybe she thought death band is a group? You know, "Death Band"?

OMG! Have you listened to Dr Drew? He probably has never followed the case and now is an expert on ICA. He is saying the fact she was sexually molested is the reason for everything she has done. Making up excuses for her. :banghead:

I knew JB was going to bring up Yuri's WS membership. I just didn't think it would be the first question out his mouth on cross exam! Jeez-o-flippin'-flip!

Who else thought "Oh carp! I posted in that thread and now they're going to be reading my posts in court!"

So just to add something that helped me, when the jurors look straight ahead, they see the defense table including ICA.

There's a 360 degree tour of the courtroom on one of the news sites, I think WFTV. It's really helpful.

I think they are going to put John Allen, Appling Wells (sp?) and Corporal Edwards on stand next to set up the Universal Interview. I believe it was those guys there during the Universal Interview. This is when they give her the opportunity to tell them it was an accident. One of them was even telling Casey how he has seen everything from parents rolling over on their children during their sleep to vicious crimes against children. That they could explain away an accident... but if she was going to continue down the path she was leading them down that they would have to put her into the category of one of those vile people who murder their children.

Casey had her chance. She was no longer in that "abusive" home and around her "abusive" parents. She was safe with the officers and detectives. She should have told them what happened right then and there if this accident really did happen.

Mix that in with Casey saying "surprise, surprise" in the jail videos when told about the accidental drowning story and how Casey was telling George how he was a wonderful father and grandfather... she is done!

Lola, thanks just wasn't enough. Nail.hits.head. Excellent post!!!!! :rocker:
eta: I think "Yuri" was there on that interview :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members