2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know ever since the flowers in the attic incident that Casey is incapable of doing anything for herself. She could never ever have packed those bags in such a neat and orderly manner.

Just because she took care of Matt's house while he was outside partying during his fourth of july party...just because three men testified that Casey lived with them: cooked, shopped, and cleaned for them...does not mean Casey is capable of calling 911 when her daughter drowns in the pool.

Just because Casey can weave elaborate lies and shop like a mad woman, stealing checks, forging deposit slips and writing checks off of her grandfather's medical accounts does not mean she is capable of anything really. Casey lives in her own world, and if she has to lie steal and say that her daughter is kidnapped to survive because of her horrible abuse, you bet that is what she is gonna do.

Wouldn't you?

I just got home and right before I left to go out I saw LInda K. Baden on a tv show. probably headline news. Anyway, she said there was going to be a huge shocker during the defense case and to get ready or something like that. Anyone else hear that and if so, what do you think it is??? KC testifying? Lee testifying??? about the abuse???

OMG! Have you listened to Dr Drew? He probably has never followed the case and now is an expert on ICA. He is saying the fact she was sexually molested is the reason for everything she has done. Making up excuses for her. :banghead:

Oh, I don't listen to him, he kinda makes me mad. :innocent:

Okay - who wants to take a bet on when the defense will bring in the jail house letters?

Because the "real" zani is in there too and that has got to be a clue to something.

Yes, I can't wait to hear the explanation of exactly when and how she spewed the "real" story with the drowning and abuse. Cause when those letters were written it was still Zanny.

And I have heard rumblings of their so called conspiracy also, which may include George placing the body in the trunk AFTER Casey abandoned the car at Amscot. They are going to say that, like she told TL when he was in NY, George was asked to come pick up the car. So he put the body there, left it to be towed on purpose, and then used it to frame Casey.
And that is why she said the car smelled because of HER DAD hitting a dead animal.

And this was after he got the body back from RK. And then GA snuck into the locked tow yard, removed the body and he and RK took the body, And then he told RK to wait awhile and then put Caylee in the woods and pretend to find her. And when the LE didn't cooperate in finding her in August, RK took the body back, after carefully planting a fake child's skeleton, so when he brought the body back in Dec. he could substitute the body for the fake and the plant growth, etc would be right........go with it JB!

OMG! Have you listened to Dr Drew? He probably has never followed the case and now is an expert on ICA. He is saying the fact she was sexually molested is the reason for everything she has done. Making up excuses for her. :banghead:

He's also floating theory that she was a meth addict. Nevermind there's not an ounce of proof. It's just something he "feels" and "makes sense" to him.

The one thing I think ICA said that is true is that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. Doesn't that bring it back to June 15th?...guess that's moot now.

My theory has Caylee gone before morning..

ANNOUNCEMENT - PattiC is onboard and VERY WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Jury members are still thinking of the entire statement she gave the police that Yuri read allowed.

JB is not smart, the jury was dismissed after the "Dick Tracy" comment, they have no idea what that is about and they probably spent no more than 5 minutes thinking about it and went right back to ICA statement. Yuri was very compelling on the stand and JB came across (Insert Label of your choice)

:blowkiss: MaryAnn

OH, yes! This monday morning quarter back. He's all like: people are coming up to me and getting upset because of my views on this case.

And I am like: yeah, and you like it that way. Right? Say you are feeling the opposite of what the majority say and boom instant attention. BOO! To "DR." Drew. :loser:

Hey, were is Adam Carola?

I watched him speak and I quickly found out he knows NOTHING about this case. My cats know more. :yes: They do.
:twocents:

I've been a lurker at In Session since it was Court TV and will likely continue to be so here at Websleuths. But before I go back to spectating, I want to thank Websleuths for its gracious invitation to us orphans, and I look forward to reading everyone's comments/opinions!

When questioning Lee today, why didn't they ask him more about the blue screen? I would like to know if Casey caused it on purpose. Did he eventually get the computer working again? He testified he is knowelgeble about computers

Casey had time to blue screen the computer..her mother called her and told her "She was to come home because they have the car".....and that was about 2:30pm.

Simple. Because neither side sees any benefit to soliciting the fact that Lee deliberately tanked KC's hard drive. The SA wants Lee's valuable testimony on other matter, so is willing to quietly overlook LA's early aid to his sister since it would go to impeach the more relevant items he gives testimony on. Whereas while the defense would love to impeach Lee's credibility, there is no way even JB is stupid enough to ask too many questions about that laptop. Because once it is publicly revealed that it was Lee that repartitioned the drive in an attempt to delete everything, the next question becomes why? Just speculation, but personally I have $20 that says the answer to that question is not one that the defense particularly wants anyone to say. Because invariably it comes down to "KC told me to".

Even better is if JB had asked about Kimsters "raygun" ....would have kinda fit in with the rest of the testimony.....:innocent:

:lol: OMG... I don't think I would have been able to take that!

The one thing I think ICA said that is true is that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. Doesn't that bring it back to June 15th?
I think technically it was the 16th you know after midnight but in ICA mind it was still the 15th.

Does anyone know where I might find a floor plan for the courtroom? (Just having a hard time following who is looking where.) Thanks in advance if you can help!

Here's a floor plan of courtroom 23.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-seating-chart-0505.pdf

It still doesn't help me much. JP seems to be looking to his right slightly when he's talking to the jury. ICA looks like she's looking at the witness but tweets say she is usually looking at a fixed spot in front of her or at the judge.

I just got home and right before I left to go out I saw LInda K. Baden on a tv show. probably headline news. Anyway, she said there was going to be a huge shocker during the defense case and to get ready or something like that. Anyone else hear that and if so, what do you think it is??? KC testifying? Lee testifying??? about the abuse???

If it's anywhere NEAR how she said the opening statements would be "shocking", I can hardly wait!!! Let's see.....who's left that hasn't had their whole life TOTALLY ruined by KC????

Okay - who wants to take a bet on when the defense will bring in the jail house letters?

Because the "real" zani is in there too and that has got to be a clue to something.

You know, JB is starting to sound like Cindy during her FBI interview. Remember, she had figured out all the hidden clues and strung them together to implicate RM, AH, possibly JG and the Lords of the Underworld. "This is key."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState