2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, checking in. Anything happen today? I was tied up. Knitting. I love to knit and watch Martha Steward.(kidding)

I knew this would happen. In fact before Melich got up there I sent somone a message and said I bet Baez will bring up his membership. Little did I know it would be in such a dramatic way.

When I spoke to someone at HLN she thought I was complaining about the defense. She didn't even realize that the trial was on live. She didn't know who Baez was or what was going on. She totally blew me off.

You have to wonder how many big stories they have lost because the people taking the calls are clue-less.

It is interesting how often JB suggests or addresses the court as to what is "normal" or "socially acceptable behavior." Both of these things are subjective and very subjective. He has suggested or tried to suggest to the jury that every Prosecution witness has done something unseemly or even unlawful...all seemingly either unfounded or irrelevant accusations.

I think it is called "projection"!

I have no words for today's proceedings.

All I can say is that I will do freaking CARTWHEELS when this chick is locked away for either LWOP or to Death Row. She just needs to go away and to stop ruining lives.

As an aside this link NEVER works for me? Anyone else have the same problem?

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

Try this: (If Tulessa's reading, can you correct in your siggy. Thanks!)

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/coxradio/?callsign=WFTVTV

Only seconded by JB asking YM if he asked ICA if she committed suicide?
:great: When Baez asked Yuri that, it made me laugh so suddenly and so loud, I spilled my cup of coffee on my lap & scared the heck out of my cat! :floorlaugh:
My cat may never recover.

I'm sure the jurors can reason that out. I'm not suggesting they should have confiscated the car, or searched it for evidence right off the bat. But, you're looking for a child that hasn't been seen for 31 days, and people are telling you the mother's vehicle has a horrible smell, and you don't even stop to go take a sniff?

Sorry, that bugs me. MOO
No.

Not when the mother is claiming her baby is alive and kidnapped. My concern is for the kidnapped baby; not the the smell. The clock is ticking, smelling the car is a waste of time. I need to find the nanny. Now.

On the flip side, had LE taken the Sunfire right off the bat or within hours after hearing of " the smell", the defense would be arguing that KC was a suspect right away and should have been read her Rights, and given legal counsel, thus rendering everything she said as poisoned fruit.

So there you go.

It's like chess, IMO, the defense only have certain moves, and even pushing a pawn is better than nothing.

LKB on HLN Spewing her BS.IMO State has been proving their case,defense has not proved anything but that KC is a big LIAR.There has only been Jose saying sex abuse where is the proof?Oh wait KC the big Liar says so, I guess we can believe that for once she is telling the truth GMAB!

Which is more fun? Counting the lies of KC or the blunders of her "attorneeee????

I only really got to watch the last hour or so which was mostly JB making copies...but I checked in and out. Clickorlando just showed a young man in a nice suit and tie. When I checked in at one point CM was asking some LE why he wasn't in uniform? What the heck is that about?

Can you post the link, I went to clickorlando and couldn't find it. TIA!

The fact that Casey lied about Caylee's whereabouts is easy... she knew Caylee was dead, she knew she killed her and she didn't want anyone else to know. I don't think it is that hard to figure out? Most people who commit serious crimes lie.
I'm just blown away that this is their defense.

:great: When Baez asked Yuri that, it made me laugh so suddenly and so loud, I spilled my cup of coffee on my lap & scared the heck out of my cat! :floorlaugh:
My cat may never recover.

As sad as this case is, I think someone should really make a "gag reel" out of all the defense's blunders. It is so embarrassing.

NO FREAKING WAY!!!! I MISSED THAT??!!!!

Thanks BigFatMommyDog!!!

Yes! LOL Oh what a day, priceless.

Do you think the prosecutors go home and wonder what the hell is going on? I wonder if they think they'll ever get ICA out of their lives.

NO FREAKING WAY!!!! I MISSED THAT??!!!!

Thanks BigFatMommyDog!!!

It was wonderful to watch, but gawd I wanted to see everyone's post and that ticked me off JB <modsnip> made WS crash. I was having major attacks cause I couldn't get back in.

What was the comment about from the judge about one of the jurors having a new name... Johnny Depp?
Judge Perry seems to be such a likeable guy... I really am impressed with him.

~~I am so shocked at Natisha Lance she thinks defense had a good day WTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13