2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy wants to say something! Good for her!

Sidebar!

AH w/JB....totalled car during the accident....sent out texts to people asking check on AH to make sure she doesn't pass out.....

KC dated RM, AH moved in with RM after KC broke up.....after 7/15 you went out Jesse G?....you always wanted to meet a good Christian boy....AH - yes that is the truth.....
AH not at A home on 7/16/08...talked to kc...don't remember anything from that conversation to help determine what happened to Caylee....

Witness excused subject to recall......
AH asks may I say something? Counsel approach?

Amy wanted to say something, she looks very concerned!! Sidebar! Wow.

AH should say, Well I did feel a little vague after the airbag hit me, that's why I initially believed I'd lost the money that it turned out KC had stolen from me, luckily any lingering doubts I had were put to rest when she pleaded guilty.

I suspect Amy wanted to comment about being held for recall....bet she is supposed to leave for cruise work....

AH excused but wants to say something. She gets cut off, Mr. George wants to approach, sidebar granted-ack! What does she want to say?

Baez needs to quit trying to make this trial a movie. Now he's trying to make Amy seems like she wants all of KC's exes. Way too smary for me. Amy asked the judge if she could say something after everyone said they were done. This is something else.

Wonder if she wanted to mention about her job, and the possibility of recall?

Wow - no redirect! Well Done AMY!

Bill S saying "NO Amy No! You can't say anything!!!"

AMy - may I say something? Wow I don't blame her! Really surprised the SA didn't try to clean that mess up. She gets slimed big time and it's just left like that? WTH?

baez will be the other reason besides his insane clients tales.. they will lose

i agree... i didnt think i could hate this entire DT more than now...as well as ICA STILL tyring to pull of destroying those who she fooled!! the more this garbage continues, the worse they, DT, is making it for her

I agree, but you know, the way she stomped on her family has destroyed her credibility already. I give Amy a lot of credit. She is awesome! I would have lit into Baez & made myself probably discredited & caused a mistrial. Oops, she just asked if she could say something......I can certainly understand her wanting to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh