2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what, the funeral of Caylee's dad was 6 or 7 years ago???

I said this yesterday, but I've had to tape early sessions on IS and then fast-forward thru the commercials and chit chat...and Casey's face is quite different in fast-forward motion...blinking like crazy, looks totally different....scarier even.

stevehelling
Juror #10 just jotted down some notes. It's the first time any of them have done anything but listen to this recording. #CaseyAnthony

wow, they have given her every opportunity to say "she drowned, my dad covered this up." she is so calm during this, this is truly disturbing! the jury will not like this!!!!!

I wish to God she would have just left that baby with her parents and took off, like she just said.

This is crazy to hear this tape now especially since the DT came out in their opening statement saying ICA knew Caylee was dead.

Funny - the only person she didn't have a phone number for was baby daddy's parents

these poor guys were trying sooooo hard!! and she doesnt give up not once!!! this has got to be it!! 'the last time i saw my daughter..i dropped her off at those stairs....' omg there is no DEPTH to the degree she will go.. its BOTTOMLESS...like her....:) she keeps telling them because its the truth?!?!?!?!

All this conversation proves that at thas point she was not a murder suspect. There was suspicion all around her but they were still actively investigating.

So she hadn't spoke Caylee's dad parents since she was 6-7..not even while she was pregnant..get out of here...

She is a killer at 22 and had she not gotten caught I am afraid she would have killed again. Very young and dangerous.

I have seen hardcore criminal crumble over this type of questioning. She is amazing. Along with Ted Bundy. Criminal, cold, evil, unfeeling, convince of her own superiority. She holds her own. She should go down in infamy.

Even Scott Peterson cried when he was first arrested.

Exaclty who she has been reminding me of!!! And...look what happened to him.

she isnt a sociopath...she has feelings for herself

Sociopaths ONLY have feelings for themselves...we are watching 35 years of Dr. Robert Hare's research unfold here in front of us - live - ......incredible....

1112KC3.jpg

The defense should concede now and not chance getting her the DP...OMG!

ICA is used to this type of interrogation at home ...she and CA were probably constantly at each other.....she isn't afraid, concerned, worried. She is used to fighting back and walking away and getting her own way.

nothing to get past-that is the truth

oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She keep saying the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th not the 16th. She didn't even know what day Caylee "drown" on.

If there was a chain of wild nights of drinking, and/or drugs, it's very possible that, in her mind, it was the last time she had truly seen her. KWIM?

Also possible that she killed her near those steps, or, that was the original, planned, dumping ground? Remember, she leaves nuggets of truth hidden amongst all the lies.

IF ... a BIG IF ... there was "any doubt" in jurors' minds, it's GONE after hearing this !

G O N E !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member