2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously thought my feed froze because ICA's expression hasn't changed at all. She is barely even blinking, it's quite fascinating really

What happened to her ability to come up with a bigger and better lie when she's caught? She's just sticking to her guns that she left Caylee with Zenaida who doesn't exist

This audio is so damning - however, doesn't it fit well into the what the DT said about KC - that she lived in her own world?? I watched this true crime show a few weeks ago and a guy went through a brutal robbery and witness of his fiance being raped and murdered. After that he lived in his own world - his fiance was alive etc etc. The Defense can use this tape to their benefit. "Look at how out of it she was - she had so many opportunities but truly thought it was true."

That sounds like a Criminal Minds episode starring Frankie Muniz. I hadn't realized it was based on a true story. But, IMO, the reason the DT can't use this tape to prove their version of events is because her lying started before Caylee died, not after. And she admits to the lies (at least I thought I heard her agree with LE that she's been telling them lies).

Are George and Cindy there listening to this?? Lee?? This freaking unbelievable. This is oscar worthy. She needs to be studied.

I agree!
If Casey never does anything worthy in her lifetime, I hope one of the last things she does before she dies is leave her brain to science.

That's the part the DT will use; absolutely petrified...my mom will never forgive me.

Way to go Casey, blame your mom.

OMG - my Mom's reaction would have been the same from the get-go (so that's why I didn't tell her 5 weeks ago)......

"Wait a minute! So you're more afraid of your moms reaction than if you ever see your daughter again?!"

I FELL back asleep after I got my lil girl on the little bus..RECAP ? plz..anyone? TIA!

Yet again they offer that she "accidentally" told them to come to Universal.

Instead she says she purposely misled them.

I don't know or understand WHY Baez took this so far. He should have plead her out and gotten a good deal..now, she might be put to death after the jurors heard this...ICA sitting there pouting, frowning, and not even acting as if this is she speaking...this woman is so off the radar, she deserves to be where she's at..she is dangerous...JMHO

Because ICA wouldn't LET him plead her out!

She thinks she can keep manipulating and manipulating, just like she's always done. Deluding herself into thinking she can walk out of jail a free woman with this unsubstantiated abuse story. PFFFFFFFFFT!

Re-listening this tape again...I am struck by how Casey doesn't even become slightly tearful...if my child were missing even by my own doing...I couldn't keep so stone cold as this "monster".

Listening to this audio of Casey with the detectives, ANY tiny shred of sympathy I ever had for her has vanished. She is a robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela