2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthony Juiror three laughed at Allen's comment about Caylee " you think she's gonna take a cab here?"
1 minute ago

2em04tc.jpg

Is that pic from today?

i would have admitted that a long time ago!?!?!!? if she knew where she was????? shes with someone taht i absolutly dont trust... omg

Casey: " If I knew something happened to her I would have admitted that a long time ago."

Straight from the horse's mouth.

But, IMO, the reason the DT can't use this tape to prove their version of events is because her lying started before Caylee died, not after. And she admits to the lies (at least I thought I heard her agree with LE that she's been telling them lies).

Thanks for this. I have not followed the case over the last two years so I am not familiar with everything that has come out. I think I read in some other thread this am that a psychologist said that she was fine?

I appreciate all of the info all of you sleuthers give, incredible how much info is out there. I appreciate your views!

She clearly says if she KNEW what had happened to her she'd have "admitted it a long time ago".

"if she was with her family she would be in the best place"

(good luck throwing them under the bus now ica)

Am working right now and not watching audio....how is KC reacting while this video is playing? Any reaction at all?

I cannot believe the spew coming from her ..my head hurts.

She is taking the ZAnny story to the brink - the defense claim just burst into flames. MO

Little tidbits come out from ICA.....I know my Mom will never forgive me and I will never forgive myself, because I know she (Caylee) may not be here (paraphrased... without quotations:)

These detectives are fast talking, hoping to trip her up. ICA continues lying for sport, IMO.

wm

Here is the script for an entire movie..........................

Putting yourself in the place of a juror who had no prior knowledge of this case and had been undecided as to the defendant's guilt or innocence, more than anything presented in this trial so far, this recorded conversation has to be a turning point.

That's the God's honest truth!

I can't believe she did not break down during this and give it all up. There is no way the jury is going to believe for one minute that all this is because she was abused and this is her way of coping. Not one chance.

She was impossible to deal with. They can not get a straight answer from her on anything. When they ask her WHY she brought them there, why she pointed out various apts that Zanny never lived at --- she has no answer but comes out with some other distracting bu!!$****.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry...useless comments...I'm just FLOORED over here!

The only tears are when she says CA is hard on her! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member