2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone sitting here all day every day, trying to plow through this testimony along with this jury, may I just say that I'm REALLY starting to get ticked off with the DT. They tell us ICA acted inappropriately after the "accidental drowning" of her daughter because she was traumatized by SA, and lives in a fantasy world (or something, I dunno) as a result of that. Now the DT springs this grief "expert" on us? FOR WHAT? Is it grief that made ICA party her butt off after Caylee "drowned" or was it SA that caused that?!

I don't know what points the DT are addressing any more, I don't know what their "theories" are any more, and quite frankly, I'm starting to feel like they are just giving us all the runaround here.

Extremely frustrating, and yes...infuriating!

Tiki grabs bottle of Jim Beam and runs to hide in closet ...................

SO, Linda K Baden announces this morning on TV (HLN I think?) that the defense was going to drop a BOMBSHELL today...

So is THIS the bombshell? The "new expert witness" who is going to explain so we will all understand???????

....cause I don't think it is going to work. Don't think it is possible to "explain KC"...

They watched videos full of Jose passing letters, Jose promising meetings (according to ICA) with LE and then Jose gets "offended" that his word is not gold.

Am I just CRAZY or did HHJP not tell them in a past hearing that they couldn't add any more experts? And now the SA has to depose one and they might be allowed to testify? OMG!!!!! I am just freaking OUTRAGED!

And I just have to say, OMG Baez and Casey could NOT be more like twins! They even TALK the same! ME, ME, ME!

I am not certain if Judge P meant the other thing in the past that was brought up again was about another expert. I think DT filed some other Motions early to suppress or exclude some things. I could be way off. Hopefully someone here knows what that was about.

I left at 3PM eastern, and just arrived back home after yet another dental appointment to find that court was still in session! What the heck is going on? Something about a "hypothetical grief expert"? (like my quotes? hehe!)

What has Jose pulled now!? *rolling my eyes*

One of the attorney's last names has become equivalent to a curse word in my mind.

I was in my car alone and someone cut in front of me and I said under my breath "you (attorney's last name)". Maybe I should take a few days off from watching.

If the DT wants GA's medical record to be brought in, I think the state should get full access to use the pyscholgist and pyschiatrist records for KC that the DT didn't want to bring up!

SO, Linda K Baden announces this morning on TV (HLN I think?) that the defense was going to drop a BOMBSHELL today...

So is THIS the bombshell? The "new expert witness" who is going to explain so we will all understand???????

....cause I don't think it is going to work. Don't think it is possible to "explain KC"...

Sounds like this might be exactly what she was referring, too!

As someone sitting here all day every day, trying to plow through this testimony along with this jury, may I just say that I'm REALLY starting to get ticked off with the DT. They tell us ICA acted inappropriately after the "accidental drowning" of her daughter because she was traumatized by SA, and lives in a fantasy world (or something, I dunno) as a result of that. Now the DT springs this grief "expert" on us? FOR WHAT? Is it grief that made ICA party her butt off after Caylee "drowned" or was it SA that caused that?!

I don't know what points the DT are addressing any more, I don't know what their "theories" are any more, and quite frankly, I'm starting to feel like they are just giving us all the runaround here.

Extremely frustrating, and yes...infuriating!

Right! What JUST happened that they didn't anticipate needing this woman? From their "theory" she should have fit in all along?

The new "expert" witness that will probably never make it there? I don't see this flying. JB is squirming around psych evals for some reason. Judge P knows that.

Maybe it is GA's medical records.:twocents:

And furthermore...WHY do I need to see GA medical records?! Are they going to show me that GA molested ICA as a child?! No? Then don't waste my time with that crap!

Seriously, I'm just OVER THIS!

Seriously. FGS, she needs to stop this crap. Testifying from the comfort of Studio B. Freakin media (bad word).

OK - report from my law clerk re this last minute thingy....

She said judge will let them take depo, read it, and then most likely not let it in. He's just being safe. You know, that dirty word A..P..P..E..A..L..

If the DT wants GA's medical record to be brought in, I think the state should get full access to use the pyscholgist and pyschiatrist records for KC that the DT didn't want to bring up!

Does this mean WE get to see his records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela