2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent point! I often think that CJBP sends the DT little hints in these supposedly offhand comments he makes. This may well have been one of them!

Ooh, you mean he may be saying to Baez, "You wanna open that door?"

I STILL want to know how the defense team came into possession of GA's medical records with current HIPPA Laws....

or does this mean that George ALLOWED Baez access to them??? :waitasec:

I see you scratching your head over whether or not GA gave his permission or not for Baez to have access to his records......Well, all I can is if GA did give permission, a huge light bulb should turn on over that little bit of collusion information.

LKB was on two shows last night. So apparently she is the defense's mouthpiece?...and yet, she is "no longer on the DT?" She needs to be hog-tied and a gag order put on her. I am so glad that this jury is sequestered...can you imagine if LKB could "get to them!"

Didn't she leave the DT because of the lack of $ and now she is their advertising agent in NY it seems? Wonder who is paying her now.... apart from HLN of course ?

I just had a LOL moment when Vinnie started talking about the testimony about Casey taking them to her 'office' at Universal Studios. Am I remembering that she was fired because she stopped showing up for work? So.....<follow along in Casey's world with me>, maybe she thought after 2 years or whatever it was, she'd just go back and her job would still be her job. ?? Like she'd just come back from vacation or something.

re: the grief expert:

She can also shed some light on George's "calm" demeanor, right? So she could be of use to the prosecution as well.

Dear Lord.

Seriously. WTHeck is this all about?

ICA should just plea at this point. All this trial has done some far is prove how nuts she is-she had dozens of make believe friends! And a fake job that she lead the police to! And JB is just screwing the case up more! Can there be a mistrial for bad council, or is it all on her because she hired him and hasn't fired him?

Dumb question---what time do they start tomorrow?
I am normally 2nd shift, and wake up around 10---but I'm enjoying these tapes and if the next one has a tantrum, I'm willing to get up early.

It also has her "surprise surprise" at the drowning rumor.:great:

I really believe that the defense would have been better off to try an insanity defense rather than this...this drivel.

I should work for Hallmark cause I just thought of a new sympathy card:

Lying ~ A Different Way to Grieve

Didn't she leave the DT because of the lack of $ and now she is their advertising agent in NY it seems? Wonder who is paying her now.... apart from HLN of course ?

That was her excuse. She left b/c she wanted no part of this sinking ship on her legal record. Now she is just pimping t.v. shows, so it really makes no difference.

Dumb question---what time do they start tomorrow?
I am normally 2nd shift, and wake up around 10---but I'm enjoying these tapes and if the next one has a tantrum, I'm willing to get up early.

9:00 am I believe.

Well, after reading that-someone needs to tell JB and the team that this trial is not a "dress rehearsal"!!:maddening:

2 people at that table think it is, maybe a couple more. Only 1 with a lot of clothes in the closet knows better.

Murder Docket Update
06/02/2011 Notice of Supplemental Discovery
- Defendant's

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

It appears that the defense has filed additional Discovery TODAY. My, my, what could this be?

Bumping. :) TY, Sun!

Here are all the motions filed since yesterday.

06/01/2011 Amended State Witness List

06/01/2011 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

06/02/2011 Notice of Supplemental Discovery
- Defendant's

06/02/2011 Motion
for Costs and/or Reimbursement of Defense Witnesses Subpoenaed to Testify in Trial

06/02/2011 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
- Defendant's

06/02/2011 Supplemental Defense Witness List
(Copy)

06/02/2011 Demand for Disclosure
Defendant's Amended; of Favorable Evidence (Copy)

06/02/2011 Transcript Filed
Motion to Suppress Statements (Witness Testimony) 3/2/11 - 3/7/11 - Volume I of IV

Motion to Suppress Statements (Witness Testimony) 3/2/11 - 3/7/11 - Volume II of IV

Motion to Suppress Statements (Witness Testimony) 3/2/11 - 3/7/11 - Volume III of IV

Motion to Suppress Statements (Witness Testimony) 3/2/11 - 3/7/11 - Volume IV of IV

06/02/2011 Order
for Motion for Costs and/or Reimbursement of Defense Witnesses Subpoenaed to Testify in Trial - Granted

06/02/2011 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

Any way that this might be a possibility for wanting to admit GA's medical records....

It would be very bad for ICA to take the stand- but how else can the sexual abuse allegations/incest theory come out? And that's a key element of the DT.

If GA has or had ever been treated for an STD (and coincidently, if ICA has or had ever been treated for that same illness), DT could link those two events together and say- there's your proof. Where do you think she got it from?

And ICA wouldn't have to say a word.

Well, in that case they better be damn sure it was from George to ICA or visa-versa. STD's are very common- even in older folks from a different generation. As far as I know they can trace the strain of a sexually transmitted virus, just like they are able to trace a strain of HIV and link them together. A man was actually convicted of passing HIV to several women and the pathologists were able to trace the strains in all parties. I'm sure Joypath could weigh in on this one.

Isn't that "ugly coping?" (I just love usin' my quote keys) LOL!

I have no earthly clue at this juncture. In fact, I am so clueless as to what the DT is trying to convey in their attempts to explain ICA's "post drowning" behavior, that I no longer even care to try to figure it out. If you are taking up my time to have me seriously consider an argument, MAKE A SERIOUS ARGUMENT! Don't just throw stuff at the wall in front of my face and ask me to pick out the thing that sticks! This is not MY responsibility!

It's complete and utter hogwash, and I'm not wasting one more minute of my time on it. And I guarantee you, there are jurors who have come to the same realization at this point.

LKB was on two shows last night. So apparently she is the defense's mouthpiece?...and yet, she is "no longer on the DT?" She needs to be hog-tied and a gag order put on her. I am so glad that this jury is sequestered...can you imagine if LKB could "get to them!"

There was another woman on Hannity the other night that they said something about her having been (past tense) a part of the DT. Long blonde hair - not LKB.

Egad! She looks like Dorothy Simms sister. Look at that hand!

I could only watch about two minutes. Eek. She sounds like a cross between a terrible comedian and a snake oil salesman wrapped up in lots of ego.

On second thought, she'll fit right in with the defense.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member