2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the pathological lying is part of the grieving process, how does that explain all the incredible stories (lies) she has been coming up with since 2006?

Oh No Worries Kenjbkent - I can help you with that.

What LKB actually said - and it is a simple "misquote" - what she said was..

The Defense is going to Bomb in court today....:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

:silly: :laughcry:

I also want to chuckle about something someone posted in regards to ICA using the word "Jesus." The one and only time in my life I ever got hit in the face was by my mother. I said "Cheeses" but she thought I said "Jesus." She smacked me right across the face. I have never said his name out loud again.

Anybody else get a visceral satisfaction from using "quotes" now? Is it just me? LOL

I STILL want to know how the defense team came into possession of GA's medical records with current HIPPA Laws....

or does this mean that George ALLOWED Baez access to them??? :waitasec:

Or the resident 'Nurse' (ie Ring leader) Cindy Anthony.

What attorney in his right mind would say, after bringing a new witness, "This is something we just thought of?" I'll tell you what kind...an attorney that is deliberately providing ineffective counsel. He has even strengthened the state's case in his cross-examinations. Why don't the other attorney's remove him, correct him, take over? I know I keep saying this, but it keeps coming into my mind. New trial, new jurors, who knows if different state attorneys will be there, dragging everyone back, punishing everyone involved, except ICA of course.

Any way that this might be a possibility for wanting to admit GA's medical records....

It would be very bad for ICA to take the stand- but how else can the sexual abuse allegations/incest theory come out? And that's a key element of the DT.

If GA has or had ever been treated for an STD (and coincidently, if ICA has or had ever been treated for that same illness), DT could link those two events together and say- there's your proof. Where do you think she got it from?

And ICA wouldn't have to say a word.

I don't know how to quote a message from another thread to bring it here, so I copy and pasted what I thought was a good question:

Old Today, 04:40 PM

Ok... so IF they can bring in this witness... who can talk about how people act
when dealing with grief... and as the Judge said... grief does "not usually set in
until a body has been found"... would this then allow the tape of her reaction
when Caylee had been found?

Excellent point! I often think that CJBP sends the DT little hints in these supposedly offhand comments he makes. This may well have been one of them!

And if one sentence characterizes her speeches, it is her slogan "life is not a dress rehearsal"[/I]--OMG she is brilliant! Never heard that one before. :rolleyes:

I need to step away--AFTER I see the tantrum video played for the jury.

I wonder if George turned them over BEFORE he realized he was being thrown under the bus? I can't imagine why he would do that all, though. Not smart on his part if he let them have his medical records. What was he thinking?

That's exactly what I'm thinking. But for what purpose I can't imagine, but I'll bet he is sorry now that he did.

They are trying to use this witness to say that something other than what the State is claiming happened. They can't put Casey on the stand. So instead they want this witness to testify that from June 16th on Casey was in a state of grief. I'm sure is since she is paid these large fees for public appearances, she is a dynamic speaker. And the DT needs that. But, they still have to lay a foundation and they can't without Casey. The state will tear her credibility up in deposition.

I am a funeral professional and probably have more years of experience than this speaker. I can't wait to hear her story. :innocent:

How is this "expert" going to testify to anything about KC if "she does not need an examination"? (I know what JB is up to, but it ain't going to fly.)

This is the craziest trial I have ever seen. The prosecutors are acting the the defense and the defense is acting like the prosecutors.

They are trying to use this witness to say that something other than what the State is claiming happened. They can't put Casey on the stand. So instead they want this witness to testify that from June 16th on Casey was in a state of grief. I'm sure is since she is paid these large fees for public appearances, she is a dynamic speaker. And the DT needs that. But, they still have to lay a foundation and they can't without Casey. The state will tear her credibility up in deposition.
I am a funeral professional and probably have more years of experience than this speaker. I can't wait to hear her story. :innocent:

I think she has ruined her credibility all by herself.

Dumb question---what time do they start tomorrow?
I am normally 2nd shift, and wake up around 10---but I'm enjoying these tapes and if the next one has a tantrum, I'm willing to get up early.

So the defense changed their strategy from PTSD to a different way to grieve? :maddening:

Isn't that "ugly coping?" (I just love usin' my quote keys) LOL!

How was the Defense able to obtain George's medical records? Aren't there privacy laws surrounding such things, even in a sunshine state?

He isn't on trial. Why would Casey or her defense be allowed to get them?

So the defense changed their strategy from PTSD to a different way to grieve? :maddening:

Hmmm, good thinking, I am not sure you can subpoena the records since GA is not the one charged with any crimes.

Oh My Goodness..I was just signing off and saw this "New Expert Witness" some sort of grief councillor and GA's medical records....

Mark My words..There is absolutely no way this witness can or should testify..and I'd bet my bottom dollar this witness dealt with GA after his episode of "Attempted Suicide" ( motel room with beer etc..) and I will BET he said things like " I blame myself" or "Its my fault"..and things like that..as Its very common when in grief one blames themselves or believes they should have done more or they made mistakes...BUT somehow..This DT is going to try and SPIN IT to infer that "SEE!! HE KNOWS HE IS RESPONSIBLE".

SHE (Expert) cannot testify to KC's mental state....No Way Jose!!!

MARK my words:maddening:..so sayith me June 2nd, 2011...I will be glued to this hearing coming Saturday!!!!!

How in the world can Baez pull last minute discovery in the second week of a murder trial!December was the cut off !!! I guess the rules do not apply to him just like they don't apply to KC.LKB is a disgrace!

Does this mean WE get to see his records?

I honestly hope not, what an invasion of his privacy. The poor man has already been through enough. Come on HIPAA and protect him on this one.

I can't believe there is anything in there that is going to point to his guilt - shame on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop