2011.06.02 - The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During one of the tapes played for the jury today Cindy asked what happened to the Tiffany ring. She also asked who gave it to her. Casey said she didn't know where it was and Jeff gave it to her. I'm not sure but as Nancy was playing a montage of the videos, it looked like Casey had it on during Jose's press conference right outside his office before she was arrested. Casey was wiping away fake tears and the ring was on her middle finger which is where I think it was in her party pictures.

Anyone else notice this or am I way off base and it's a different ring?

TIA

IMO

I still feel like I'm watching the same NG show from July 2008....why is that???

Some things never change...death, taxes and NG. And I didn't mean that to be snarky. She is a passionate person when it comes to victims.

Oh, Jean C. is turning the corner-- she looks like other defendants today. Yup.

The actually going leading the detectives down the fake hallway to her fake office gets me every. single. time. Did she actually believe they would stop halfway down, and say "Ok we believe you work here, and that's your office. We dont' need to see that" or that they wouldn't follow up on the fake names she gave them???

As I look at video from Casey in court today somethinh really strange, imo.

Is it me, or is there a swollen vein coming from the top of her eyebrows to her hairline. It is like she has grown bumps or horns overnight. I am NOT being snarky, being observant.
Like she has swollen lymph glands but in her forehead somehow.

Sorry, but she looked oddly evil today. She has looked pretty in court recently at times. but today she looked strange and deformed. I wonder if she had a reaction or allergic response of some kind to cause this in her face?

I hadn't noticed that. It does look like she has a knot on her head, but it's on both sides. What's up with that?

JC just said ICA's expression is scary..like she could be capable of murder! :eek:

The muscles in her forehead are very tense-- I'd venture to say she's going to have on heckofa headache tonight.

More video clips.........audio of LE interrogation.

NG talking about jury sitting transfixed as hours of video was played for them, including police interview.

JC: Saw expression on Casey's face hasn't seen before, very different and scary........I mean scary; that she could be capable of doing this.....a look I've seen with other defendants but never seen on her.....

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Sociopaths have such low levels of anxiety about getting in trouble do horrible acts without thinking of consequences; as if there's a dawning of conscience now on her face; lie, manipulate, pawn........she knows she is had; very serious look, not just cold-hearted, very serious.

Casey does kinda have the look on her face today that said "Crap I'm screwed." Don't you think?

As I look at video from Casey in court today somethinh really strange, imo.

Is it me, or is there a swollen vein coming from the top of her eyebrows to her hairline. It is like she has grown bumps or horns overnight. I am NOT being snarky, being observant.
Like she has swollen lymph glands but in her forehead somehow.

Sorry, but she looked oddly evil today. She has looked pretty in court recently at times. but today she looked strange and deformed. I wonder if she had a reaction or allergic response of some kind to cause this in her face?

I hadn't noticed that. It does look like she has a knot on her head, but it's on both sides. What's up with that?

Someone a while ago, I think it was KaRN, said she looks like she has temporal wasting, a sign of malnutrition. Her temples look sunken in. And the other day CA said she could tell she's not eating. I think she's starving herself to look smaller/more vulnerable/cuter, whatever. JMO

Someone a while ago, I think it was KaRN, said she looks like she has temporal wasting, a sign of malnutrition. Her temples look sunken in. And the other day CA said she could tell she's not eating. I think she's starving herself to look smaller/more vulnerable/cuter, whatever. JMO

Thank you, that makes sense. Huh... no SlimJims even? No Doritos? :crazy:

I was trying to figure out why she was shaking her head no during the Universal tapes. It was her talking, was she saying that ain't me.

I'm glad Tricia clarified this isn't a blog....

but Tricia...
CALL NANCY GRACE AND TELL HER IT IS WEBSLEUTHS.COM NOT WEBSLEUTHING.COM

JC: She never meets the jury's eyes as they're looking at her; the juror who said she couldn't judge looked at Casey more than anyone.........

Caller: What would Casey do after leaving TL's place; spent money.......

Ellie: She had AH's checkbook, went to Target, Winn-Dixie, various friends saw her hanging out with friends, having a good time.

NG: ping-ponged from place to place, went to friend's to take a shower.

More of jail video: LA visit

Jean C. saw the light!! And now she's freaked out. lol

Every single time I see pictures of Caylee, the tears just well up....every single time.

I was trying to figure out why she was shaking her head no during the Universal tapes. It was her talking, was she saying that ain't me.

Dis-belief? She had created a different set of memories around her new lies ... So this sounds wrong in KCLand.

JC: She never meets the jury's eyes as they're looking at her; the juror who said she couldn't judge looked at Casey more than anyone.........Caller: What would Casey do after leaving TL's place; spent money.......

Ellie: She had AH's checkbook, went to Target, Winn-Dixie, various friends saw her hanging out with friends, having a good time.

NG: ping-ponged from place to place, went to friend's to take a shower.

More of jail video: LA visit
someone else had tweeted about that juror also. Can't remember who.

I beat before it is over that juror will be the first to find her guilty. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member