2011.06.02 - The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed something different about her face today too. I thought she may have been bloated but I see exactly what you're talking about. It does look like horns. Very strange.

Jean C. said she had a different look today too...a look she has seen on other guilty defendants and one that looks like she really did do this heinous crime.

IMO

I think she's very tense, and it's muscle bulges/knots. (horns are showing):devil:

Jeff Hopkins testimony-- shot down all her lies.

Plenty of testimony to that.

Have I ever told you I love your humor? If not, now is the perfect time....
(BTW- quotes put it over the top!)

Todays Notice at top of page:
"Blogging" is like "human" powered "flight". "We" don't "do" either of "those" things "here".

:seeya: Back to Nancy! LOL

Did you hear screeching tires? Was there a car accident behind NG?? lol

If they find her guilty are they going to have to find her sane enough for the dp? :lol:

Seriously, they should have gone for that, this girl is cookoo

As I look at video from Casey in court today somethinh really strange, imo.

Is it me, or is there a swollen vein coming from the top of her eyebrows to her hairline. It is like she has grown bumps or horns overnight. I am NOT being snarky, being observant.
Like she has swollen lymph glands but in her forehead somehow.

Sorry, but she looked oddly evil today. She has looked pretty in court recently at times. but today she looked strange and deformed. I wonder if she had a reaction or allergic response of some kind to cause this in her face?

There are medical conditions that can cause this, but my guess is sleep deprivation and poor diet.

However, to back up my claim of medical issues that could cause temple swelling: http://www.rnib.org.uk/eyehealth/eyeconditions/eyeconditionsdn/Pages/giant_cell_arteritis.aspx

The whole drowning thing-- I've wondered, since she was submerged in a swamp, even if there was some water damage noticed, it wouldn't really mean it was in the pool. jmo

I wish they'd ask Lippman about GA's medical records.

As I look at video from Casey in court today somethinh really strange, imo.

Is it me, or is there a swollen vein coming from the top of her eyebrows to her hairline. It is like she has grown bumps or horns overnight. I am NOT being snarky, being observant.
Like she has swollen lymph glands but in her forehead somehow.

Sorry, but she looked oddly evil today. She has looked pretty in court recently at times. but today she looked strange and deformed. I wonder if she had a reaction or allergic response of some kind to cause this in her face?

She has a haunted look to me. But only when the jury is in the room. It's freaky how she transforms into a carefree happy girl when the jury is not present.

The As learned from THE STATE that they were going to allege sexual abuse based on the psychiatric reports.

Oooh, I didn't know that Caylee's bone had indeed been tested for chlorine, chemicals and drugs and came back negative (because too much time had passed or they just weren't present in the body). I didn't think the bones had been tested for pool chemicals. News to me...

She has a haunted look to me. But only when the jury is in the room. It's freaky how she transforms into a carefree happy girl when the jury is not present.

I bet tomorrow those bangs will be back, have to cover what they can...

Did you hear screeching tires? Was there a car accident behind NG?? lol

It was JB swerving the bus to avoid hitting ICA since the State had guided it fully back towards her ... Away from the A's. The Jury was on board in back of the bus heading towards ICA.

Lee has gone so gray since the jailhouse tapes!

Showing testimony from today.........

Natisha Lance: Jeff Hopkins on the stand shot down every allegation Casey had made; no reaction from Casey at all when he testified; the jury was glued on his testimony; also glued on every word of Casey's during interrogation.

Caller: If found guilty, will they have to prove she's sane enough for the DP?

NG: Defense wants to avoid having state mental health experts interview her.

EO: Would already have had to do that; once found guilty the defense may bring in some psych to say she suffers from PTSD.

Dr. Bill Manion, ME on phone re: COD; can't tell how Caylee died; can't tell if she drowned or not.
NG: Wants to know how family is seeing defense unfold.

ML: Can tell by emotions in court how difficult it is for them to testify; about 6-7 weeks ago learned about defense, allegations of molestation, didn't represent LA until this weekend.

NG: Doesn't understand anger, venom directed at CA.......

ML: Talking about CA & GA demeanor, GA former LE and went into mode afterward, get to the facts, that's what happened. He went through a lot of different interviews over time, all blends together over time.

ICA's looks in court today reminded me of another case here in Florida(Satsuma). Same mean looks from that defendant.

During one of the tapes played for the jury today Cindy asked what happened to the Tiffany ring. She also asked who gave it to her. Casey said she didn't know where it was and Jeff gave it to her. I'm not sure but as Nancy was playing a montage of the videos, it looked like Casey had it on during Jose's press conference right outside his office before she was arrested. Casey was wiping away fake tears and the ring was on the her middle finger which is where I think it was in her party pictures.

Anyone else notice this or am I way off base and it's a different ring?

TIA

IMO

I'm pretty sure that the tiffany ring was the one she is wearing in the picture that Ricardo gave to the Globe. She also has a bracelet that matched. The ring I think you're referring to is on her left hand.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/...aylee-evidence-0921cfnews13DiscoverySept2.jpg

inkonbothCayleeswristsandbangslongercasey-anthony-caylee-evidence-0921cfnews13DiscoverySept2.jpg

Nancy Grace Entertainment Show! :floorlaugh:

You guys are killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads