2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that darn smell I'm smelling? :waitasec:

Oh, it's just the smell of desperation!

I have been reading since 2008 but this is my first post!

on the expert:

Dr. Sally Karioth Biography : Sally Karioth is a very special public speaker who has a gift for evoking a wide range of emotions from her audience. It is a gift she has acquired from her varied experiences as a nurse, teacher, writer, talk show hostess and nationally renowned grief therapist. And if one sentence characterizes her speeches, it is her slogan "life is not a dress rehearsal."

:wagon: :wagon: :wagon: !!

What the heck? Did JB find this so called expert on Facebook? This is just a waste of time. Which oddly enough, we know ICA hates.

Why does Jose want somebody to come talk about bereavement when it's quite clear that Casey is not bereaved at all?

Well since they haven't seen any evidence from Casey herself - they need someone with credentials to come in and try to convince the jury that what they've seen this entire time is Casey's form of bereavement since it's so different than anyone else any of us have ever seen at any point in our lifetimes.

JB knew full well what defense he was going to present. If he hadn't presented this defense, he would not need an grief expert. He also was talking about ugly coping a long time ago. This is not new and it is only needed because of his defense . This should be denied.

HHJP, telling the state to go ahead and take a deposition. However gives a bit of hope with some case law. 702.2 examination expert testimony must be able to aid jurors to understand things they cannot understand. Bereavement generally takes place after a body has been found.... so for me to rule on this without a deposition being taken or reports being given.... that expert will be required to produce a report, outline the things the court has previously stated, and all the opinions they will give.

Remember when we tried to analyze this speaking in code stuff back in they day? Good times...

Lee's making up stuff and ICA just agrees with it... She finds it humorous.
I sincerely love how you say "back in the day"!! Reminds me of the many HOURS I have spent on this forum discussing/dissecting this case, WAY
before it blew up so tremendously. I TRULY believe that, in some way, some of our fellow WSers (and I don't refer to myself; I mean certain mods and posters here who have tirelessly- relentlessly- spent countless hour upon hour searching for and exposing the TRUTH behind the spiderweb of lies spun by ICA and her DT)- some way, somehow... all of them have served as Caylee's guardian angels. Absolutely determined and focused on getting justice for this innocent baby girl... I absolutely am certain, in my very bones, that WS has helped the state of Florida to prosecute ICA, in no uncertain terms. I am SO proud to be a member of this community! When I have had a bad day, all I have to do is log on to WS to feel like I have friends in my corner; there is no other site, including FB (which I love), that even comes close to feeling like a "community" in the way that Websleuths does. This is the only site where, once I log o:tyou::tyou::tyou::tyou:n, I feel that I am truly "home." :yourock::yourock:
God bless the memory of that precious angel Caylee Marie Anthony, and God bless the tiresome efforts of my fellow sleuthers in bringing her murderer to justice- because justice WILL prevail!!

OMG! :eek:

JB just said - THIS IS SOMETHING WE JUST THOUGHT OF!

:lol:

Gee JB why would we not think you are telling the truth?

WHAT THE HECK????

Baez just admits "this is something we just THOUGHT of...."

JA - the witness has not prepared a report yet. Doesn't know when JB found this woman. It took the state about 2 minutes to find her on the internet. Feels JB should show good cause of exactly when he found this witness.

HHBP suggests that JA should go ahead and take depo of this witness and referenced Angrand v Key dealing with expert testimony on grief and bereavement is not automatically admissible.

Doesn't know what time period she is talking about? Bereavement usually starts after a body is found. He doesn't want to rule on this at this time. If they are to testify, they need to produce a report, outline the things the court has ordered including all their opinions.

JA - when will we receive this report?

JB - will answer that question tomorrow. However, JB said they just thought of this. That is the absolute truth. Aside from the insults, it is absolutely clear! JB is pizzed.

HHBP doesn't think the comments were disparaging. But understands how he could take it that way.

HHBP will rule after he sees the report.

JB lying - they had those 2 other experts that got dropped in the middle of the deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member