2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in the convo ICA has successfully diverted the conversation entirely away from Caylee and ALL about her. Amazing. Her parents totally go along with it.

Whoops, she just admitted that she wasnt eating while she was "sedentary" in jail, and not eating the 3500 calories she normally eats.

(gah, wish I could eat 3500 a day!)

Wow, she wipes her eyes EXACTLY like Cindy. Mirroring?? Or genetics. You be the judge.

I noticed that too............they both look for mascara on their fingers........which you do when you are not crying that hard or are not that upset.........otherwise you look like a raccoon for a reason...........

Oh geez, ICA complaining on jailhouse tapes about the quality of the food and CA telling her she looks thin......................oh the woes of being in custody...........yeah, you need a shower, but right now your daughter is rotting in the swampy area near your home...........

GA is utterly confused here. KC claimed to be stealing out of desperation and GA asked why she was desperate, he's trying to find Caylee and KC is being cagey. And KC called him the best dad and grandpa.

Another gaping hole in Baez's defense theory, IMO.

1112kcsadfacesm-1.jpg

I don't like the way
GA and ICA refer to Caylee as 'The Little Girl'.
CA refers to the victim as Caylee.

I must admit, I find a weird dynamic within this family.....

wm

My son is the apple of my father's eye and my father sometimes refers to him, "that little boy", as in "that little boy" is the most important thing in my life or "i love that little boy so much". Its just a way of speaking for some people

I have an awful feeling the DT is going to take teeny bits and pieces of these jail tapes and go over them to try to show that George is guilty. They will do it.

That is exactly why the asked yesterday if they could edit/crop them. They were only going to show snippets of parts that could easily be "misconstrued" and viewed in light favorable to the crazy theories.

Wow-now this jury can see very clealry that ICA was ANYTHING BUT AFARAID of her dad George, and Mom Cindy! IMO it clearly shows this abuse theory is all Baloney, and also that George did not find a drowned Caylee!

You are so right!

Oh, the details Casey...they are sinking you even further...

Did anybody catch what George and Cindy were saying while Casey walked away?

Will there be a problem with that? The State wasnt allowed to say anything about the theft only that charges were against her!

Can JB call MISTRIAL again?

He will probably try, but it came out of her own mouth on those tapes. I don't know if the convinctions can be brought in, but I'm just glad CASEY is the one who said it!

How can KC sit there and let this continue????
does she not realize how this makes her look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1