2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make it stop..I really wish we could see the jury. Some of them must be in shock.
This is all new to me and I sure am.

What gets me is that every time Cindy says something about how ICA shouldn't worry about protecting the family, ICA responds with that whole, "I know, sigh" routine like she is some selfless defender of the weak. It's sickening.

I don't think ICA or the DT played this courtroom scenario out in their heads when they thought up the opening statement.
I wonder if ICA has seen these tapes recently?

Can they show the video of the visit when ICA suggests the reward money for Caylee would pay her bond?
IIRC it was for the check arrest,but how great if the jury could hear it!

CA: speaking of someone running out of gas.

Casey "that happened to me!" laughs big and giggles

They are all talking about how much money has been offered for the reward for Caylee. And I think they are all unusual people for doing so, it is disgusting to discuss that at that time.

Gross.

Boo.

Gross for ICA - but GA and CA are trying to reassure ICA that many many people are working to try to find Caylee including putting up that amount of reward.

ICA was trying to hold back chuckles and grinz when her dad talked about the Anthony finger family.

Well, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I'd say she could have been happy as a clam sitting in jail as long as she had video of herself to watch. She's unreal.

Why in the world would GA want her to talk to FBI if he was hiding an accident? He wouldnt.

I've known a few liars in my time, none as intense as Casey, but... they start to believe in their own lies after awhile. I don't think Casey ever believed that it was not possible to lie her way out of this, because that's what she always did. I guess she just hasn't realized yet that lying will not work this time. Or maybe she likes jail, IDK.

Again, George telling her she's the CEO.

George, urging her to speak to the FBI.

What else do they have? Stick a fork in her, she's done!

So with the way George is sitting there, so calm and quiet while Cindy & Casey are chatting, is his detective mind perhaps working. Maybe in that he is not sure what to believe or just how much trouble his DD is in.

I hope the defense doesn't take that as he "already knows what happened to Caylee".

No... he was sitting there thinking of the Finger family. Advise from the ole thumb !!!

I don't remember Happy Wells..

Did she say Happy or Appie? She wouldn't mind talking to him. Is he purdy or something? She only wants to talk to someone who "will believe her." Seriously, her words.

Alternate #5 has also been looking up at #caseyanthony. His facial expressions when he looks at her are very inquisitive. #fox35

Alternate #5 has also been looking up at #caseyanthony. His facial expressions when he looks at her are very inquisitive. #fox3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling