2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
during recess I will do my due diligence, I am not looking for what a troll is ♥ I rise for Caylee♥ and that is only my interest praying for Lady Justice to snap to it, get all the ♥ facts in unless; adults cannot stomach the facts in evidence. ♥ Nothing I observed today appears beyond the scope of a trial bringing in the facts. JB squad if the facts were there for 3 years this is the time to make it real - - -Æ

Dont you notice she has this thing about everyone being wealthy! A money fixtation! she wants everyone to think she hanges around affluent ppl thats why she calls a babysitter a NANNY!

I think the money is more of a way of explaining why they can go and do things (beach, Universal, Busch) whenever the heck they want... I found it odd the Ford Focus was very basic, but Zanny's dad was really well off.

we are backIt is **very important** to keep the discussion on the trial thread focused on the trial. THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM

During recess
recesskc.jpg

I don't think they are trying to get her off anymore, but they won't admit to that. They are just trying to save her life (LWOP). No sane attorney would think she's getting off.

This.. reminds me of Kardashian's face when the OJ verdict was read. He thought for sure OJ would be found guilty.

The extent of the lies is just astounding. Even as much as I know, I'm like, "well maybe she does exist or maybe she did get kidnapped" I just cannot get over how easily they flow from her mouth. I really don't know how I would or could handle this as a parent. Then to add salt to the wound-the defense's opening statements.

DT having to spend a lot of time today keeping ICA in check...she has laughed a lot today.

Oh no. It's the second Lee tape. The jurors ARE going to start their day tomorrow with the tantrum video.

Jury wants to keep going.

Stip to second visit with Lee. Exhibit 70.

7/28/08 at 9:00.

This JURY ROCKS!!! They are riveted!!! Love it! Darn though it is the 2nd LA visit..tomorrow for the other mom and dad one..

Aw, no "I'm so fruschtrated I can't schwallow" today. This is the one where Lee talks in code I think.

HHJP: Bring the jury back in.

All rise for the jury.

The jury wants to STAY!!

HHJP: let's forge on.

LDB: this is the stipulation regarding Lee Anthony.

oh - i don't know if I can take another LA visit.........

Jury wants to continue instead of turning in for the day.

HHJP: "Alright then, let's forge on!"

Man, the jury are some troopers! Gotta hand it to them.

What visit is this one? Anything special happen in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021